1986 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Louisville KY

Merlin

I am selling my 1986 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. I just sold my house and I am moving out of town and need a reliable vehicle. This is currently my DD. I am a motivated seller and need it gone quickly. Here are the specs:

-1986 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
-AMC 360 V8 with Howell EFI with 97,xxx original miles. I bought it out in California in early summer 2014 with 87,xxx miles on it. Leaks oil at the oil pump but does NOT burn any oil whatsoever. Very strong oil pressure.
-Rebulit 727 3 speed transmission (11/2014 by Aamco).
-Howell EFI conversion done 9/2015 by V3 Jeep Shop in Louisville KY. Runs flawlessly.
-NP228 Transfer case. Works great. No vaccum leaks, but it does leak fluid.
-Factory tow package with factory 3.31 gearing
-Reupholstered with premium leather 12/2014
-Cheap paint job with a Team Grand Wagoneer wood panel & trim replacement kit. It looks pretty good, could use a little TLC but also helps cover up the small dings on the passenger side of the Jeep.
-AC and Heat works as it should. I had the AC freon converted for todays standards.
-New alternator, radiator, starter, coil, ignition control module and battery as off a year ago.
-All windows roll up and down as they should, including rear window.
-No rust on body or frame. Pictures show this
-Comes with factory roof rack but currently not on. I used silicon and the grommets to fill the holes as a temporary fix. Does NOT leak water.
-Windshield gasket is going bad as there is small trickle of water coming in when it rains. Like i said, it is a small leak, but if left outside in the rain, water will come in but it is minimal.
-Doors and windows do not leak water along with air vents.

Here is a link to the pictures.

***Jeep was running perfect until 3/17/16 when it started sputtering and just died. I replaced the factory coil and ignition control module thinking that could be the problem...nope. It wouldn't start, so I just left it there overnight. I come back the following day, I was able to start it on the first try, but it sounded rough. It idled for about 5min before it sputtered and died. I could not start it again. I had it towed back to my garage. I was able to start it again the following day only to turn off again after 5min of idleling. I am not mechanically savvy guy but to me this seems like a pretty simple fix but I just dont feel like spending anymore money on this rig***

***It has always been garage kept since I owned it***

Asking $9,000 OBO...no low ball offers

Also comes with a complete new interior carpet set from Team Grand Wagoneer and a lot of random spare parts, screws and what not.

Direct message me for inquires.
Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom