Nemesis Front Shock Correction Kit

CCJKUR

Is anyone running this kit, if so how do you like it or if your running one like this what brand is it im getting ready to finish getting all the things i need for my lift kit.

Thanks

Rottenbelly

Is anyone running this kit, if so how do you like it or if your running one like this what brand is it im getting ready to finish getting all the things i need for my lift kit.

Thanks

I like it. Helps take the bind off the front shocks. Easy to install.

JAGS

Hooked
Not to be an EVO fan boy, but get the EVO version from OREs website or give Drew a call. They are hella cheaper ($80 ish) and I believe already come powdercoated. [emoji106]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not to be an EVO fan boy, but get the EVO version from OREs website or give Drew a call. They are hella cheaper ($80 ish) and I believe already come powdercoated. [emoji106]

Wow! $70 powder coated for evo and $150 powder coated for the nemesis. That's crazy!

CCJKUR

Im going to have to look now didnt think they made a kit for the front

The evo ones dont look like they turn it the right way like the Nemesis ones

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Im going to have to look now didnt think they made a kit for the front

The evo ones dont look like they turn it the right way like the Nemesis ones

I can guarantee they do as I have them installed on my jeep and they now come as part of the enforcer pro kit.

It's dark, but I'll see if I can take a pic in a bit.

Evil

Currie makes a lower shock relo kit very similar to the Nemisis ind ones for 51.95, powder coated and all that.

CE-9807FSRK - JK Front Shock Relocator Kit

Last edited:

JKbrick

While your looking JKS has a kit too, I don't remember what I paid but it worked well
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458644591.710843.jpg

Last edited:

CJW

The nemesis ones also move the shock mounting point up 1/2 inch. The other brands keep it in the same spot. Probably not a big deal but if your tolerances are tight already make sure the shock won't bottom out in the new position.

mds22

The nemesis ones also move the shock mounting point up 1/2 inch. The other brands keep it in the same spot. Probably not a big deal but if your tolerances are tight already make sure the shock won't bottom out in the new position.

I think it's moved up to compensate for moving it out, while others by leaving it in the same spot and moving it out is essentially moving the mount down.
Other note, I def prefer the way nemesis and JKS turn the mount to help with binding

CCJKUR

I think it's moved up to compensate for moving it out, while others by leaving it in the same spot and moving it out is essentially moving the mount down.
Other note, I def prefer the way nemesis and JKS turn the mount to help with binding

I would have to agree my buddie was being the shafts of his shocks until he got the Nemisis kit

JKbrick

That's is the only other one I've seen turned that way like the nemesis.

Wichita way is the correct way to have it turned?

Don't know if either way is incorrect, I have EVO stuff on my Jeep and JKS stuff on my Jeep and like both products

Ctimrun

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe this Currie kit (CE-9807FSRK - JK Front Shock Relocator Kit) relocates the top of the front shock, not the bottom. This part also requires a shock with the same mount on the top as the bottom. I had some old pictures of my 2008 with this on it but I can't find them on our computer.

Evil

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe this Currie kit (CE-9807FSRK - JK Front Shock Relocator Kit) relocates the top of the front shock, not the bottom. This part also requires a shock with the same mount on the top as the bottom. I had some old pictures of my 2008 with this on it but I can't find them on our computer.

Currie kit is lower only. Back when RJ came out they did have a top relocation bracket thing that did nothing. I still have them from my 2008.

images__00323.1418350616.1280.1280.jpg

Top Bottom