Adapter Cons

whytiptoe

Have the ability to get these tires and rims. Contemplating on these due to the use of adapters. What's the thoughts? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458775428.955018.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1458775475.609350.jpg

sldrstoy

What would the backspacing be after adding the adapter? My mind tells me it would be in the 2.5- 3" range at most... Just a thought

jeeeep

Hooked
Ok so the back spacing is 4in. So what do you guys think, deal or no deal?

you could do a 1/2" max spacer put you at 4.5" back space but I wouldn't go more than that.

personally I'd get the wheels I want without the need for back spacers and get all 5, sometimes a good deal today gets very expensive tomorrow. you'll need a spare wheel and tire to match but would you really want to run those as a daily driver? or is it trail rig only?

I've never understood why guys spend so much and then only get 4

whytiptoe

you could do a 1/2" max spacer put you at 4.5" back space but I wouldn't go more than that.

personally I'd get the wheels I want without the need for back spacers and get all 5, sometimes a good deal today gets very expensive tomorrow. you'll need a spare wheel and tire to match but would you really want to run those as a daily driver? or is it trail rig only?

I've never understood why guys spend so much and then only get 4

More then likely just for trail and it's really only till I get my hutchinson rock monster for daily and trail.

Top Bottom