Axle

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What's the costs to re-gear from 3.21, to 3.73? Found a used 13 JKU I love..

Same as it would to be to go to 4.88 or other ratio which would be at least 1,000$. Honestly it's not worth the time or money to go to only 3.73. Depending on tire size you want to run it's better wait and go to 4.56 or higher.

GraniteCrystal

I agree with Cozdude. Also, there are some great tables you can find on here that will tell you what gear ratio you want for which tire size. Lastly, best price I've found on re-gearing is Trail Jeeps. Just down the road from me in Golden, CO, awesome people to work with, and they're a vendor on here so you can Pm them.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
What's the costs to re-gear from 3.21, to 3.73? Found a used 13 JKU I love..

Curious, what size tire are you planning on running? If your keeping it stock, you will see little difference between 3.21 and 3.73. At least, not a grand worth of difference. Also, is it an auto or stick?

swampdog

35" with 3.21, even with the 3.6L and 6-Speed, SUCKS. Dealt with it for 6 months before I went 4.88s. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

NavyJeeper

There is no reason to re gear from 3.2 to 3.7 just save and jump to 4.56 or higher you'll be glad you did, speaking from experience

Top Bottom