Wave from the Mohawk Valley, New York

RngrJim

New to the forum,hope to learn and contribute to the forum. My wife bought a 2015 JKU in October 2014. i loved it and wanted my own. January 2015 i ordered a willys wheeler, delivered March 2015. Now any mod i do to mine, wife wants the same. all good. last week i installed an AEV 2.5 Dual Sport to mine. Now wife wants one. This need to stop.
How do i tell her no more mods?
Anyone have two jeeps and a wife that wants to keep up with your mods? Wallet is getting empty! Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim

ScoobyCarolanNC

Wave from an ex-Utican. Dude, could be worse. At least you'll have 2 sick jeeps to play with. Convince her to go different than yours!

swampdog

Welcome from Charlotte. I have family in Lewis County that I visit a few times a year. Beautiful country up there.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! I have the same issue, but the wife hasn't gone the "extreme" route that I have pursued.

Dana

Welcome to WAL from Florida! I have to save up to pay for all my own mods just like my husband did with his. He HELPS me with the installs we can do. That way at the end of the day I can still say she's all mine. Lol

Top Bottom