Truck Lite LED Headlights - Ready to be shipped

mattfl

Everyone knows what these are.

Excellent condition, they work great, still super bright. Does NOT include wiring harness or anti flicker harness.

These are boxed up and ready to be shipped ASAP.

Asking $315 which includes shipping to you guys out in CA.

Attachments

• IMG_1806.jpg
    IMG_1806.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 615
  • IMG_1807.jpg
    IMG_1807.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 612

Napalm

You know you want them for that fancy new Jeep of yours! They are probably the best upgrade you'll ever do :)

Oh don't you worry, I am seriously considering. Just making sure my finances are ironed out and making sure I can :)

mattfl

Oh don't you worry, I am seriously considering. Just making sure my finances are ironed out and making sure I can :)

Ah ok cool. They are already packed up and ready to be dropped off at post office. Since you're in texas should only take a few days to get them to ya :)

pkc_powerman

Which version of the TruckLite are these? When you say no wiring harness I am assuming that they have the wiring and the connector on the back?

mattfl

Which version of the TruckLite are these? When you say no wiring harness I am assuming that they have the wiring and the connector on the back?

They are the non heated Truck Lite brand lights, not the newer rigid lights. And yes they have the wiring and connector on the back.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I'd be all over these if they were heated...can't run the non heated in the winter here

You can. I'm just over the river from you, I think I had mine ice up on me maybe 3 times in 2 years. Heated helps but no necessity here. Rainx seems to help lol

Top Bottom