WOL shot glasses

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
These probably got here Friday but we didn't check the mail until today.

Thanks Eddie and Cindy and the WOL forum! It's a WAYALIFE!

image-2078001072.jpg

I regrettably had to take both shots to ensure their functionality! They both work near to perfection best I can tell!

EDIT: I'm using the word regrettably very, very loosely here. lol :cheesy:

Last edited:

13JKUR

Nope still haven't done the drive haha. Don't you know I live in Wisconsin. There isn't enough time in between shots to take pics lol.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Very nice photography showing off nice glasses and a super nice double shot of cold Honey. Start the New Year's celebration right now!! NICE!!:honey:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Nope still haven't done the drive haha. Don't you know I live in Wisconsin. There isn't enough time in between shots to take pics lol.

LOL I bet the weather isn't quite so nice either. It's almost 50 here and no snow or ice! That's TX winter for you.

Luckily I already had that bottle in the freezer. :bleh: :rock:

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug
I just put a brand new bottle in the freezer yesterday, up opened. Got a mold to make Ice Shot Glasses last night. Figure I would test them out today.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I just put a brand new bottle in the freezer yesterday, up opened. Got a mold to make Ice Shot Glasses last night. Figure I would test them out today.

That's sweet! I've seen those molds before and I bet they work good. Don't forget and leave the shot glass out on the counter though... could be messy.

I'll be expecting a pic of that BTW.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
deff should have taken a pic using my set...almost thought about a diy lol, but still have yet to try the honey, just used some crown that was at the house

Edit this is how I will be celebrating tonight

image-407492626.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom