Short rear stretch. Maybe 2-3" with adjustable short arms?

JK_Bbargers

Here's what I'm thinking. I'm looking to achieve a small budget (if possible) rear stretch to regain a lower COG. Sticking with short arms, Core 4x4 makes some awesome arms and I have them up front. I can extend them out nearly 3.5" before reaching the halfway point on the threads. What if I bought all upper and lower front and rear (excluding the front lowers that I already have) and adjusted them out 2-3" in the rear, relocated the frameside TB mount and coil mounts.. Grabbed a custom measured driveshaft and threw it all in, could this suffice as a stretch? Essentially threading the control arms out a few inches. Eventually doing the same to the front, but for now the rear is my goal.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Never heard of core 4x4. And I've also never head of a short arm that can extend out 7".

Btw, welcome to Wayalife.

JK_Bbargers

Not looking to extend them 7 inches! What I'm getting at is extending them out no more than 3". They thread in nearly 8" but I'm looking to move them a couple.

WJCO

Meme King
I've heard ok stuff about Core 4x4. What kind of rig you have? How much lift, etc? Fill out your profile. For all we know, you could own a Prius.

JK_Bbargers

I'm working on that as we speak! Can't do it via Mobile. Here's a quick list of what I have a 2014 2 door. 4" lift on 37s. 17x9" rims with 3.75" BS. Rampage frameless top, core LCA's, poison spyder BFH front bumper, badlands 9k, Trucklites, 6K led spot pods, ram 3500 tie rod ends, JKS mfg bomb proof trac bar up front, rear trac bar drop bracket. The lift is something I've put together myself. 2.5" RC budget boost with added JKUR springs and shocks. Put me between 3.75-4" of lift.

Top Bottom