Best nutsert tool?

Finn Sizzle

Yup, I got some nutsertin' to do on the Jeep. Looking for some feedback on the best tool to do the job. I know it's a pain in the ass to do and don't mind spending some good $ on it, since having the right tools for the job makes it easier.

Please paste in links or part/model #s please.

Thanks!

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Second the Astro 1442. I don't even have any nutsert projects coming up but it's on my list of needed tools for how well it works.

ivan44

Buy an Astro 1442. Easier to type than "Have you searched? There are like 10 threads on this." And no I didn't type it. I copied and pasted it. Haha. Nutserts are great by the way. Don't forget to squeeze evenly sir.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Ya know, I never though of googling "WAYALIFE" before a thing to find the best threads. Sometimes the site's search in the app isn't very direct. Thanks!!

Yeah, I never use the search box. :grayno: I think you are actually supposed to type "Site: wayalife [or whatever website]" but I find this works fine for most purposes"

JeepFan

Hooked
The Google search engine works great for wayalife.com

I typed "nutsert tool site:wayalife.com" (without the quotes) into the google search box and got tons of hits. Hope this helps!! :yup:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Buy an Astro 1442. Easier to type than "Have you searched? There are like 10 threads on this." And no I didn't type it. I copied and pasted it. Haha. Nutserts are great by the way. Don't forget to squeeze evenly sir.

Its not just the nutsert tool. Its a lot of other stuff too, almost on a daily basis. A lot of which can be found just by looking.

Finn Sizzle

Lol, so out of the 17 responses on this thread, 3 actually provided some useful info. The others, especially "how to Google" was funny.

OverlandERjk, you are the one in the crowd buddy. You must be the one that knows all and never asked a question. Congrats on your achievement!

I can search all day long for a tool, what I really wanted is feedback from people who actually used them on their rig, hence the "Looking for some feedback on the best tool to do the job" line in my original post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom