LS3, 6L80e and Atlas 2 for sale.

LSX-Jeep

Hey guys some things have come up and I'm going to be selling my ls swap parts.
-ls3 from a 2014 Camaro SS motor had a lil over 2000 miles on. It includes wiring harness and ecu =$4500
-brand new Alta's 2 3:1 with levers and cables still in box $3800
-6l80e out of a 2013 Silverado $1350
This is what I paid for them and I never got to install them.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462576.545021.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462593.678043.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462623.230582.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462645.632736.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459462668.901206.jpg

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
-ls3 from a 2014 Camaro SS motor had a lil over 2000 miles on. It includes wiring harness and ecu =$4500

:daydream: I want... but my bank account says NOT YET.

I still think an LS swapped jeep with a manual trans is in my future :yup:; just not my immediate future :naw:

good luck with the sale

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Bad break man...but you are smart to circle the wagons and take care of business. GLWS, and with what you are facing on the personal side.

SFNick

Sorry about the Divorce but what's the specs on that atlas? Is it setup for a 6l80? 3800$ seems a bit much for a 2 speed.

LSX-Jeep

Sorry about the Divorce but what's the specs on that atlas? Is it setup for a 6l80? 3800$ seems a bit much for a 2 speed.

I paid 200 more then the 3800 because it had the 13/50 up from and 14/10 yoke on the rear. All I know is that they built it to my specs 3:1 for the 6l80e. She the engine was going to be supercharged. I have a blower out of a CTS-V. The Atlas boys said this Alta's is the way to go when it comes to Ls conversions.

geberhard

Douchebag
Sorry to hear and having being there I know how the burn feels specially getting rid of toys. Hang in there, and remember you will be able to look back at this and laugh someday.

I may be interested in a package for everything, can you give more details on the LS and setup? Is it ready to drop in, and is the comp already setup and programmed for the powertrain changes? Also does it include intake, and accessories etc? Any pics?

Thanks

Gui

jesse3638

Hooked
Life does happen. Divorce what else can I say.

Keep your head up you'll get through it. Even if it seems amicable may want to consider a lawyer. Mine seemed pretty straight forward in the beginning but then it got ugly. It was hard doing it with our legal help. Just pay her for half of what the jeep is worth. That's what I did with my truck. I got lucky and was able to keep the Jeep because she had her car which was worth about the same.

LSX-Jeep

Keep your head up you'll get through it. Even if it seems amicable may want to consider a lawyer. Mine seemed pretty straight forward in the beginning but then it got ugly. It was hard doing it with our legal help. Just pay her for half of what the jeep is worth. That's what I did with my truck. I got lucky and was able to keep the Jeep because she had her car which was worth about the same.

Thank you for the info. I've spent so much money and time on my jeep as most of y'all have just to have a selfish person take it away!

Top Bottom