Air actuated no limits swaybar disco

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Saw it on EVO's FB page. I was wondering when this is going to be available and what the price is going to be. Excited for this product as I think many others will be.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's a huge chuck of change. If I run out of things to do to knuckles then I will install it but until then I got better plans

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Really? I thought it was pretty cheap for what you get.

Well as long as it comes with the air fitting, hose, etc then yes it it's relatively cheap. For me personally I'm happy with me no limits so I'm willing to wait till I need something to do lol

WJCO

Meme King
I thought the price was pretty decent as well. Even looked into a jk sway swap for my rig.

JAGS

Hooked
Well as long as it comes with the air fitting, hose, etc then yes it it's relatively cheap. For me personally I'm happy with me no limits so I'm willing to wait till I need something to do lol

I don't have an onboard air compressor, so no limits will suit me fine for a while as well.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Ha ha. Tough crowd.

I'd rather spend the coin on other stuff. Prob get an ARB fridge before a compressor. Should've been like you and no kids. Little humans ain't cheap. Lol.

Yup.

Sorry I haven't talked shit all day. I was hurting.. Lol

BigPrince

I might be interested. I think the price sounds fair. My concern/hope is that it comes with a solenoid/manifold that can be added to an existing ARB compressor. I already have a dual compressor for both lockers and filling up tires, I won't be interested if I have to install another compressor.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Well it beats the crap out of the $2,200 stock option to replace the Rubicon electronic disconnect. When mine fails, this will be the replacement.

Top Bottom