Rear sag

rogerk93

It has been a couple of weeks since I installed my Currie lift. From day 1 the rear end is sitting a little lower than the front, not so much but it is noticeable. The springs should be settled in so I wanted to add teraflex coil spacer in the rear just to get it level. Was wondering if that would be fine or will it affect my shocks too much. Also is there any other company to go with. The teraflex only sells the 2 inch spacers and I think that will be too much.

Ctimrun

It has been a few years since I installed a Currie lift on my 4dr, but I ended up adding a 1" spacer in the rear to level it out to my liking. You should be able to find .5", 1", 1.5" spacers (if you look around a little) without too much trouble. Shouldn't cause you any issues with your shocks, especially if they were the ones that were spec'd for the Currie lift.

rogerk93

It has been a few years since I installed a Currie lift on my 4dr, but I ended up adding a 1" spacer in the rear to level it out to my liking. You should be able to find .5", 1", 1.5" spacers (if you look around a little) without too much trouble. Shouldn't cause you any issues with your shocks, especially if they were the ones that were spec'd for the Currie lift.

Thanks I have to look a little more I guess. I want a 1inch but found everything but that.

Top Bottom