Last Chance Canton anyone?

DMF

My friend and I are heading out there the16th 17th of April. Been out there once for the noob run a couple years ago and I had a blast. It's an open invitation for anyone who would like to join. Side note: I'm not too familiar with this trail beyond graduation hill. But I am planning on finding my way through to the Narrows and exit the trail through there on Sunday.

Oops I meant Last Chance Canyon

Edit
**Sorry for the inconvenience but the date has been changed to April 30th weekend**

Last Chance Canyon Trailhead
N35 21.735 W117 53.904

In
DMF (Camping)
Peak
DavidRaider
TimOHthy (Camping)

Maybe
RockyJK
BradlyBob
Jonilpin

Last edited:

DBL EAGLE

My wife and I and possibly a few friends are planning a trip out there that weekend to wheel last chance and do some more exploring. Count us in.

DMF

Sorry everyone, I totally jump the gun because I thought this thread wasn't getting any traction and change the date to the end of the month with my friend. Hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone and hope you guys can make the new date April 30th and 1st of May. We will be at the trail head 9AM April 30th.

DMF

Right on! I'll start a list if the list gets bigger. But we're definitely in.

jonlipin

Put me down for a strong maybe.

I'll need to get some time off for that Saturday. When were you planning on being there?

DMF

Awesome, I'm glad a few of you guys can make it. My other Jeep friend is now out because he's not too fond of Wayalife but I'm still definitely in. The trail is relatively short so I think we can start at 9AM is a good time. I'll post the coordinates of the trail head shortly on the front page.

DMF

Quick question - I've never been on this trail before, is it an overnight or day trip?

The trail it self isn't too long and can be done in a day. I think there's many ways to leave the trail but I want to leave through the Narrows. But traveling up there, do the tral, the narrows and driving home is a bit much to do in one day for me.

mackey

Are there any requirements? My brother has a built up Expedition he wants to take wheeling. Last chance canyon would be a great newbie trail for him.

Davidraider

Are there any requirements? My brother has a built up Expedition he wants to take wheeling. Last chance canyon would be a great newbie trail for him.

No requirements. I see all kinds of 4x4's there. I took my J/K there bone stock and it did great! Have fun.

mackey

No requirements. I see all kinds of 4x4's there. I took my J/K there bone stock and it did great! Have fun.

Geat thank you. Can you please pm your cell number to me. I'll give it to my brother. His name is Jesse. He would bring wife and kids kid. His rig has 35s skids, lockers, v8, winch, tow hooks sliders and Nitto / ATX combo.

DMF

Hey all, I'm cool with Mackeys brother joining us if you guys don't mind. Let us know and I'll pm Mackey my number.

TimOHthy

How difficult is this? I have a relatively stock jeep and most off road time with it has been on fire roads during deer season.

Top Bottom