Wheel well liner for EVO Coilover bolt on?

Hammmerhead

Is there any wheel well kits that fit the EVO bolt on for JK ? I see a lot out there, but mainly for the factory coil setup.

utiadam

LOSER
Im currently running no fender liners but i helped a friend install some JCR ones. Those seem like they could be modified to fit with minimal trimming.

Hammmerhead

Im currently running no fender liners but i helped a friend install some JCR ones. Those seem like they could be modified to fit with minimal trimming.

Thanks
Will check those out. It gets pretty sloppy here down south and something underneath might keep it off the firewall and all the electro plugs on the passenger side.

Does anyone know of a salvage outfit or someone that might have factory wheel wells? I looked a little this afternoon, but didn't see much

Thanks

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thanks
Will check those out. It gets pretty sloppy here down south and something underneath might keep it off the firewall and all the electro plugs on the passenger side.

Does anyone know of a salvage outfit or someone that might have factory wheel wells? I looked a little this afternoon, but didn't see much

Thanks

Crown automotive sells them cheap. Get a hold of W dealer, quad or 4wd

Top Bottom