Jkx - memorial day weekend 2016

iRonin

Bump

Just bumping this thread rather than starting a new one - I will be out there Friday afternoon to set up camp and staying through to Sunday if anyone else on here is going and wants to meet up. I've got one other buddy of mine rolling out there with in a modded JKU (37s, one tons, coil overs, yadda yadda) so we'll be looking to sign up for the harder groups (if they break it out that way, I know this event is different in that it's not just limited to JKs w/specific capability requirements)

Anyhow, look forward to seeing/meeting y'all if you can make it, if not, I'll post pics.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
That's my dream is to join the jk xperience one year. The jeeps still far from JKX trail worthy aha but it will get there slowly but Surely.

mastrcruse

Me and a buddy of mine are loading our jeeps up now. Heading down today and am pumped for tomorrow! Hopefully Marble Falls didn't get the amount of rain DFW did or its gonna be nice and soupy out there.

Me and a buddy of mine are loading our jeeps up now. Heading down today and am pumped for tomorrow! Hopefully Marble Falls didn't get the amount of rain DFW did or its gonna be nice and soupy out there.

Have a great time man. And try to report back here and post up some pics if you can. Would love to see how it turned out...really pissed I couldn't make this trip happen!

Jegar

Just bumping this thread rather than starting a new one - I will be out there Friday afternoon to set up camp and staying through to Sunday if anyone else on here is going and wants to meet up. I've got one other buddy of mine rolling out there with in a modded JKU (37s, one tons, coil overs, yadda yadda) so we'll be looking to sign up for the harder groups (if they break it out that way, I know this event is different in that it's not just limited to JKs w/specific capability requirements)

Anyhow, look forward to seeing/meeting y'all if you can make it, if not, I'll post pics.

Waiting for the pics!!!!!!

mastrcruse

Just got back to Dallas from this event. Tons of pictures coming from many different sources. Was an awesome time and turnout. Majority of the turnout was JKs but had a few older/modded jeeps in the mix. I hope they do it again next year! Got the chance to meet Mel and was great talking with him about random stuff.

Sithwindu

Just got back to Dallas from this event. Tons of pictures coming from many different sources. Was an awesome time and turnout. Majority of the turnout was JKs but had a few older/modded jeeps in the mix. I hope they do it again next year! Got the chance to meet Mel and was great talking with him about random stuff.

It was a awesome time!!! Had so much fun I forgot to take pics lol

Nice! Can't wait to see the pictures and the turnout. Glad y'all made it home in one piece!

Top Bottom