Can anyone ID these springs?

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I bought these springs for $50 and they were supposed to be 3" teraflex which wouldn't have been my first choice but for $50....anyway only really wanting to see if I'd be happy with 3" before buying new springs but they are tapered wire progressive springs. Did teraflex ever do springs like this or are they something else? Rears are 18" and fronts are 20.5" free length. Anyone know what they are and what height they should be? I'm putting them in today. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459558382.989547.jpg

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Yeah they were used. Nothing stamped on them and they were originally gloss black powdercoat. Should have mentioned that I gave them a quick touch up with some semi gloss. I think they might be Murchison springs which are locally made but wasn't sure if they might be synergy as well.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
For $50 bucks, I'd put them on, run them a few days, and if I didn't like them, sell them to someone else.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
For $50 bucks, I'd put them on, run them a few days, and if I didn't like them, sell them to someone else.

That's my thoughts exactly especially since my stock springs are now completely shot.

Looks like they gave 2" but I'll find out tomorrow how they ride.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
So after a quick run up the beach yesterday I'm pretty happy with them. The ride is much softer than stock to the point the rear shocks are overpowering the springs giving a really harsh ride over corrugated tracks so I've ordered some rancho 9000s. Gave exactly 2" front and rear so I'm going to add 1/2" spacers to the front to level it a little.

Here's a pic with the springs installed I put the stock wheels back on as I'm not going to be doing anything to big until I swap out the shocks.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1459724535.312623.jpg

Top Bottom