Thanks for 2012 Wayalife!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Well it's the end of 2012 and I was thinking about all the jeep stuff I did in 2012...

I took my stock jeep, and a plan to do no permanent modifications, to what it is today. :rock:
Went on a Moab trip with Sharkey where I meet a cast of characters with names such as Wayoflife, Bleadbeat, GCM2, Moochie, Trailbud, Jeepfan, Bondsy, etc.,
Bridgeport summer kickoff run
Slickrock run
JKX with Moochie as my co-driver
Half dozen runs with the Warmachines702 group in Vegas, and got to know great guys like 2012jkfn702, FoxC, Notajerryskid & Skirmish
2012 SEMA show
Little bit of exploring in my own neck of the woods, but not nearly enough. :crazyeyes:
Finally, attended my first suds and grub in San Diego. :beer:

Of course I've meet a lot of great people on the trail and a whole lot more on this site!

I'm looking forward to seeing what 2013 brings!

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Cheers to that! :celebrate:

Definitely looking to my 2nd year as a Jeep owner! Happy New Year to all!

Galarno17

I have my JK 3 weeks ago, I have a KJ 2005 before, ande I just want to be sitting into my JK 2013 all next summer. It's more than just a jeep, it,s a way of life, happy new year every jeep's fan.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It has been an incredible year. I got my JK in January after being Jeepless for 5 years. I thought I knew about Jeeps until Wayalife opened up my eyes to the true way of life. Thank you to all who have given me advice and I look forward to many more adventures in 2013. I have met a lot of new, down to earth folks this year because of Wayalife and made some friends in the process. God Bless and stay safe.

Top Bottom