PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO - BILLY BOB : Take a Ride on the Rougher Side of Reno

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 12:46 AM
There are a myriad of awesome Jeep trails surrounding the Biggest Little City in the World (aka - Reno) and more than half a dozen of them are located just minutes away from the heart of town. While Billy Bob may not be the longest of them, it is without question one of the most fun thanks to the end on end of rock obstacle after rock obstacles you get to play on. For this run, we were joined by our good friends Tony and Stephanie who came up to visit from SoCal and Mike and his family as well. We hope that you'll enjoy the presentation. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcFZxR7O3Zo&feature=youtu.be

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!To help celebrate the release of BILLY BOB, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response and let us know what you think of it on this thread. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday, April 6th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=454124&g2_serialNumber=1

:thumb:

UPDATE: Selected at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

That was an incredible, video, experience. You bring the process from the trail to our homes in a smooth transition. Kudos on such steady camera / spotter work with that terrain. Thank you for sharing.

CONGRATULATIONS Honor2afault!! :thumb:

WAYALIFE EPIC TREX ADVENTURES are off-road films created by Cindy and I. We have been responsible for producing the JK-Experience (also known as the JKX) video series "KEEP IT TIGHT" which was made in 2011, the 2012 series "HEARTLAND", the 2013 series "WILD WILD WEST" and the 2014 "PACIFIC NORTHWEST". We are NOT paid professionals who have been hired to film events but rather, we are amateurs who simply enjoy sharing what we do and love. Our films are produced and paid for entirely by us and we receive absolutely NO funding from manufacturers or vendors to help subsidize our work.

ob_tj
04-05-2016, 01:04 AM
Great video! Always enjoy them! That trail looks fun!

Stick
04-05-2016, 01:05 AM
Wow I'm jealous, wish I could find something like this in Texas.

BamBamDeer
04-05-2016, 01:06 AM
Super Video! Phenomenal Driving by All!

swampdog
04-05-2016, 01:08 AM
The sidewall flex closeups were epic! Great little trail to have in the backyard. Thanks for sharing

98chilipepperxj
04-05-2016, 01:08 AM
Looks like a lot of fun! Great video guys!

ProtocolJK
04-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Another phenomenal video!! I love the way it makes you feel like I'm there wheeling with you guys

epetry
I wish the east coast was like this and not all mud. Nice video.

JKRay
Another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! The trail looks fun and pretty challenging for sure.

Exodus Jeeps
04-05-2016, 01:10 AM
Looks like I'll be adding a small set of vise grips to my tool bag. Once again great video guys!

explorebc4x4
Even the dog is watching!

Great vid.

JeepFan
That trail rocked, just like this video! :thumb: Thanks for having us along on another great adventure!! Can't wait to do it again!! :yup:

swampdog
04-05-2016, 01:13 AM
Hey Eddie, can you explain how the vice grips fixed a brake line with a hole in it? Seems like it would cut off pressure generated by the booster from reaching the caliper, no?

jkruiser
04-05-2016, 01:14 AM
As always awesome video, looked like everyone had a great time!! Fun trail with group of friends...yup!

wave2me
04-05-2016, 01:14 AM
Great job!! That be a nice challenge fur this rookie. [emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻[emoji482]

catahoula
04-05-2016, 01:15 AM
Cool video. I like when you give the stats of the rigs at the end.

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Great video! Always enjoy them! That trail looks fun!

Thanks! We're so glad you liked it and yes, the trail is a ton of fun :)

Wow I'm jealous, wish I could find something like this in Texas.

Fortunately, we have a bunch of trails like this and just minutes away from home.

Super Video! Phenomenal Driving by All!

Thank you

The sidewall flex closeups were epic! Great little trail to have in the backyard. Thanks for sharing

Glad you like the shots :cool:

MTG
04-05-2016, 01:16 AM
Great video! :clap2:

Honestly it reminds me of some of the earlier videos that I love. So glad we could be a part of it! The kids are going to love seeing it. :yup:

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 01:19 AM
Another phenomenal video!! I love the way it makes you feel like I'm there wheeling with you guys

Thank you! We really try our hardest to make videos that make you feel as if you were there with us and if that's how you felt, we're glad to hear it :yup:

Truth be told, just a month ago, this trail still had snow on it and was pretty muddy. Nothing like the East Coast mind you but still.

Another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! The trail looks fun and pretty challenging for sure.

Thanks! It was challenging for sure but then, that's what makes it so much fun.

Looks like I'll be adding a small set of vise grips to my tool bag. Once again great video guys!

LOL!! Definitely a great tool to have and one that we've used more than once in a situation like this.

Even the dog is watching!

Great vid.

:cheesy: Awesome!

Lbogart
04-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Great video. Thank you for all the time you put into these videos. Love watching them.

Speeddmn
04-05-2016, 01:21 AM
Looks like a great trial with lots of fun around every bend. Great video as always, keep em coming!

jeeeep
04-05-2016, 01:22 AM
that looks like a lot of fun! So awesome to have trails that close.

How long did it take to get from start to finish?

One thing I always notice in these videos, even if some damage occurs everyone has a smile. :thumb:

I know I have a different attitude if my Jeep gets wrecked on the road versus the trail, having fun makes all the difference!

OSCARMIKEJEEPER
Looks like tons of fun! Hope to join you someday soon

swampdog

Bro, you conquered mud AND rocks on Daniel at Uwharrie this weekend. Granted, we don't have rocks like this...

TNuggs13
Wow! Great job to you both on this one! One of my favorites! Cindy doing work in that tough section! Keep the great vids coming!

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 01:23 AM
That trail rocked, just like this video! :thumb: Thanks for having us along on another great adventure!! Can't wait to do it again!! :yup:

Thank you and Steph for coming up and running this fun filled trail with us. We had a great time with you two and look forward to doing it again soon :thumb:

Hey Eddie, can you explain how the vice grips fixed a brake line with a hole in it? Seems like it would cut off pressure generated by the booster from reaching the caliper, no?

That's the point. The vice grips act like a tourniquet and helps prevent fluid/pressure from leaving the system. Sure, you lose ONE brake but you still have the others to keep you going. Does that make sense?

As always awesome video, looked like everyone had a great time!! Fun trail with group of friends...yup!

And really, that's what it's all about for us. :yup:

Great job!! That be a nice challenge fur this rookie.

LOL!! Honestly, it was a challenge for all of us.

Cool video. I like when you give the stats of the rigs at the end.

It's been a while since we've done that but being that we just had 3 Jeeps, we figured we could do a lot more.

GraniteCrystal
04-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Great video. Everything thus far has been positive so I'll add a subjective piece of constructive feedback. Wasn't a huge fan of the first song. Just didn't fit for me.

Thanks for making these Eddie and Cindy. That's a lot of work!

RockyJk
04-05-2016, 01:26 AM
That trail looks like a blast! Awesome video as always

swampdog
04-05-2016, 01:26 AM
That's the point. The vice grips act like a tourniquet and helps prevent fluid/pressure from leaving the system. Sure, you lose ONE brake but you still have the others to keep you going. Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense, thanks for the quick reply and trick to keep up the sleeve! Learn something everyday.

OJK12
04-05-2016, 01:28 AM
Another awesome video!!! Loved it guys!

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 01:28 AM

Honestly it reminds me of some of the earlier videos that I love. So glad we could be a part of it! The kids are going to love seeing it. :yup:

So glad that you and your family were able to join us for this run. Your kids are awesome and I'm glad they had a good time too. As far as the video goes, we've been wanting to get back to doing ones like this for a while and we're happy that we finally can thanks to us letting go of other obligations. :yup:

Great video. Thank you for all the time you put into these videos. Love watching them.

Looks like a great trial with lots of fun around every bend. Great video as always, keep em coming!

Thanks, we're so glad you liked it :)

that looks like a lot of fun! So awesome to have trails that close.

How long did it take to get from start to finish?

One thing I always notice in these videos, even if some damage occurs everyone has a smile. :thumb:

I know I have a different attitude if my Jeep gets wrecked on the road versus the trail, having fun makes all the difference!

Being that we were filming, it took a bit longer than it should have taken but in spite of that, from start to finish, I'd say that it took about 4.5 hours including lunch.

As far as damage goes, when you're with friends, it's all good. :yup:

Looks like tons of fun! Hope to join you someday soon

That'd be awesome if you could.

Wow! Great job to you both on this one! One of my favorites! Cindy doing work in that tough section! Keep the great vids coming!

Thanks and oh yeah, Cindy literally killed it on the rocks that day.

JAGS
04-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Very cool vid. Looks like a great time on the trail. Nice to see everyone having fun. [emoji106][emoji41]

zip04
04-05-2016, 01:38 AM
Awesome video. Love seeing how low you run your tire pressure and the brake line repair. Good stuff.

TrainWreck618
04-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Looks like you guys had a great time, thanks for sharing

fmdualexhaust
04-05-2016, 01:40 AM
Gives a new meaning to rocky road!

Trail JK
04-05-2016, 01:41 AM
Awesome video! Cindy, Stephanie and Mike you guys ROCK! Great driving & spotting! I couldn't help but to smile throughout the entire video. Nice job!! [emoji122]🏻[emoji3]

KrawlerJK
Looks like fun! Awesome video!!!

JKRicky
Another great video guys! Thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

I really liked this video because it had a good family feel to it with the kids and everyone just having a good time together. Great job Eddie and Cindy [emoji482]

benatc1
04-05-2016, 01:42 AM
Really liked the video, looked like a nice day and some great driving by Cindy. I'll have to go down the street and check Billy Bob out once I get my PR44 and am back on the trails. Thank you for sharing as always!!

Clifford33
04-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Looks like a really fun trail. You guys really do make it feel like where there with you great job!

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 01:48 AM
Great video. Everything thus far has been positive so I'll add a subjective piece of constructive feedback. Wasn't a huge fan of the first song. Just didn't fit for me.

Thanks for making these Eddie and Cindy. That's a lot of work!

LOL!! Fair enough for us. We would never assume that we could pick songs that would please everyone and so we just pick ones that please us. :yup:

Very cool vid. Looks like a great time on the trail. Nice to see everyone having fun. [emoji106][emoji41]

We'll have to get you out on it sometime :cool:

Awesome video. Love seeing how low you run your tire pressure and the brake line repair. Good stuff.

Glad you liked the video and the fix we did.

Gives a new meaning to rocky road!

LOL!! Indeed it does :D

Awesome video! Cindy, Stephanie and Mike you guys ROCK! Great driving & spotting! I couldn't help but to smile throughout the entire video. Nice job!! [emoji122][emoji3]

We definitely need to get you and Ray up here sometime. Looking forward to seeing you soon. :thumb:

Another great video guys! Thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

I really liked this video because it had a good family feel to it with the kids and everyone just having a good time together. Great job Eddie and Cindy [emoji482]

Thanks, we're glad you enjoyed the family aspect of this video. It's been a while since our son was young and still living with us but we've always been about couples and families.

Really liked the video, looked like a nice day and some great driving by Cindy. I'll have to go down the street and check Billy Bob out once I get my PR44 and am back on the trails. Thank you for sharing as always!!

Let us know when you're ready :cool:

cozdude
04-05-2016, 01:55 AM
That looks like an awesome little trail!! Super jealous! Would love for the east coast to have stuff like this.

Rideski
04-05-2016, 01:56 AM
Great video as always!

jkugeza
04-05-2016, 01:59 AM
Awesome video. Those big rocks look like a challenge.

DWiggles
04-05-2016, 01:59 AM
Another awesome video! Looks like a fun, challenging trail. :thumb:

Trail Bud
04-05-2016, 02:01 AM
That's a great trail!!!
Nice video too!
I'd like to run this sometime.

Slimebones
04-05-2016, 02:04 AM
Another great vid. As always, I am inspired to make more improvements to my rig so I can go out and enjoy as you guys do. The Wayalife moniker definitely fits you.

PJKL
04-05-2016, 02:06 AM
Very capable rigs. Nice job with the vise-grips.
Keep On Jeepin'!

drmoe
04-05-2016, 02:11 AM
Great video as usual! Need to find a great trail like that near Las Vegas. Maybe just not as difficult as I am still in a stock Rubicon(hopefully not for too long!).

BLCK4X4
04-05-2016, 02:12 AM
Amazing video guys! Once again you nailed it!!!

Tree Frog
04-05-2016, 02:15 AM
I always get my wife to watch these videos with me. It is all about including her in the Wayalife.

So were watching the video and right after the obstacle where the ladies were driving she lets out a big sigh. I look over and said "you alright?"
She goes "oh yeah, it had me on the edge of my seat" HA

So we both enjoyed it very much. Thank you for all the work that went into the production of this video. :thumb:

NevadaZielmeister
04-05-2016, 02:20 AM
That's a great trail!!!
Nice video too!

How about June, when I have my rig ready to go?

OverlanderJK
04-05-2016, 02:21 AM
That looks like a fun trail! Cool video!

benatc1
04-05-2016, 02:22 AM

I'll be ready by June as well!

Oldvolks
04-05-2016, 02:23 AM
Awesome video, looked like a lot of fun!!!

notnalc68
04-05-2016, 02:23 AM

Your Jeep looked and performed great!

KatieAble
04-05-2016, 02:25 AM
Awesome ride! Wish I was in there with you!

Rayzor
04-05-2016, 02:25 AM
Trails like that is why I moved from Canada
You guys have so many different trails within driving distance
You can get out for the day or the weekend
Little more building and I may be up there for the day
Thanks for the vid

Daro
04-05-2016, 02:27 AM
Great video! I wish the east coast was like this.

Dopey84
04-05-2016, 02:28 AM
Awesome video as always!! And with so many options to run... And your wife always makes it look so easy[emoji631] keep up your hard work!

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 02:32 AM
That looks like an awesome little trail!! Super jealous! Would love for the east coast to have stuff like this.

Well, you're more than welcome to come out and join us on all the trails we have out here ;)

That's a great trail!!!
Nice video too!

You know, we did invite you to join us on this one - just sayin :D

Another great vid. As always, I am inspired to make more improvements to my rig so I can go out and enjoy as you guys do. The Wayalife moniker definitely fits you.

Awesome, glad to hear we inspire to do more with your Jeep :cool:

Very capable rigs. Nice job with the vise-grips.
Keep On Jeepin'!

Thank!

Great video as usual! Need to find a great trail like that near Las Vegas. Maybe just not as difficult as I am still in a stock Rubicon(hopefully not for too long!).

Oh, you have a bunch of trails down in Vegas :yup:

Amazing video guys! Once again you nailed it!!!

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 02:34 AM
I always get my wife to watch these videos with me. It is all about including her in the Wayalife.

So were watching the video and right after the obstacle where the ladies were driving she lets out a big sigh. I look over and said "you alright?"
She goes "oh yeah, it had me on the edge of my seat" HA

So we both enjoyed it very much. Thank you for all the work that went into the production of this video. :thumb:

:cheesy: That's awesome and thank you. We're so glad that you can enjoy our videos with your wife.

I'll be ready by June as well!

Let's do it :thumb:

That looks like a fun trail! Cool video!

You know you need to come back up and run it with us :cool:

Napalm
04-05-2016, 02:34 AM
Looks like it's going to be awesome! Can't wait to watch it on the big screen :)

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 02:36 AM

Ya just need to come out and join us :D

Trails like that is why I moved from Canada
You guys have so many different trails within driving distance
You can get out for the day or the weekend
Little more building and I may be up there for the day
Thanks for the vid

Awesome, I hope you get there sooner than later and glad you liked the video :cool:

Great video! I wish the east coast was like this.

All I can say is that if it were, we'd be living out there instead of here.

Awesome video as always!! And with so many options to run... And your wife always makes it look so easy[emoji631] keep up your hard work!

Thank you. As far as Cindy goes, she's just fearless.

travy43
04-05-2016, 02:40 AM
I'm new to wayalife.com but watching the video and seeing the way everyone handles those Jeeps on the rocks, I've never saw a Jeep handle this way before. I'm truly inspiring. Now I just need to find some rocks to practice on.
There are a myriad of awesome Jeep trails surrounding the Biggest Little City in the World (aka - Reno) and more than half a dozen of them are located just minutes away from the heart of town. While Billy Bob may not be the longest of them, it is without question one of the most fun thanks to the end on end of rock obstacle after rock obstacles you get to play on. For this run, we were joined by our good friends Tony and Stephanie who came up to visit from SoCal and Mike and his family as well. We hope that you'll enjoy the presentation. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcFZxR7O3Zo&feature=youtu.be

WIN A PAIR OF WAYALIFE SHOT GLASSES!!To help celebrate the release of BILLY BOB, Cindy and I will be giving away a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses and if you'd like a chance to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a response and let us know what you think of it on this thread. A WINNER will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday, April 6th. You will not have to be online to win. Thank you for watching and good luck to you!

http://project-jk.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=454124&g2_serialNumber=1

:thumb:

my_jk
04-05-2016, 02:40 AM
Another great video!

thardy
04-05-2016, 02:42 AM
What a fun trail! Another awesome video you two! Really enjoyed Cindy taking the hard line at the one obstacle. Truly amazing watching that suspension system work.

drmoe
04-05-2016, 02:47 AM
Any advise on where to find a list of public trails in the Vegas area and skill level? I am new to the Jeep life. I just want to make sure I am being respectful and not treading in areas I should not be. Thanks for any advice!

FLKEYSJK
04-05-2016, 02:48 AM
Just finished watching, great video as always![emoji106]🏼

Mountainjk10
04-05-2016, 02:49 AM
Awesome video of course! There's nothing better than hitting the trail with the kiddos in the Jeep. Well done. :thumb:

cpospish
04-05-2016, 02:54 AM
looks like fun. shot glasses would be a nice gift...

jjlong
04-05-2016, 02:56 AM
Loved it!
I really dug the intro! Looks like a great trail.

Honor2afault
04-05-2016, 02:58 AM
That was an incredible, video, experience. You bring the process from the trail to our homes in a smooth transition. Kudos on such steady camera / spotter work with that terrain. Thank you for sharing.

Trail JK
04-05-2016, 02:59 AM
We definitely need to get you and Ray up here sometime. Looking forward to seeing you soon. :thumb:

Yes! For sure! [emoji2]

sunnysideup
04-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Looks like a pretty tough trail!

Trail JK
04-05-2016, 03:02 AM
That's a great trail!!!
Nice video too!

You know, we did invite you to join us on this one - just sayin :D

We miss your face Trail Bud!! Come out and play soon!

Clem319
04-05-2016, 03:05 AM
Man these videos always make me want to get out on the trails more.. Then I go back to reality.. Thanks for another great video.

Speedy_RCW
04-05-2016, 03:10 AM
Awesome video Eddie. Wish we had trails like that right out the front door.

Journeyman
04-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Great video guys! As alway well worth the wait. Somehow you two always capture the spirit of how it's more than just a jeep to us. It's our adventure mobile that will take us anywhere and you always motivate us to get out and explore even more. The girlfriend will be stoked to see this!
Cheers

Dopey84
04-05-2016, 03:21 AM
Ya just need to come out and join us :D

Awesome, I hope you get there sooner than later and glad you liked the video :cool:

All I can say is that if it were, we'd be living out there instead of here.

Thank you. As far as Cindy goes, she's just fearless.

I need to get my wife to that point... She likes to watch however getting behind the wheel is another story.. Lol

mastrcruse
04-05-2016, 03:28 AM
Great video! Would like to win some shot glasses too! ;)

Chris Gearhart
04-05-2016, 03:30 AM
That was so fun to watch, and yes, it makes me itch something fierce. I loved how effortless that last run looked. So impressive.

And nice camera work!

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 03:36 AM
What a fun trail! Another awesome video you two! Really enjoyed Cindy taking the hard line at the one obstacle. Truly amazing watching that suspension system work.

Thanks! Cindy would never back away from a tough line. It's crazy how the rocks made our 40's look like 31's :crazyeyes:

Any advise on where to find a list of public trails in the Vegas area and skill level? I am new to the Jeep life. I just want to make sure I am being respectful and not treading in areas I should not be. Thanks for any advice!

Closest to town would be trails like Copper Cache, Potato Ridge and Logandale.

Awesome video of course! There's nothing better than hitting the trail with the kiddos in the Jeep. Well done. :thumb:

It's been a while since we've had our son with us but yeah, it is great to have the kids with you.

Loved it!
I really dug the intro! Looks like a great trail.

Thank you! You're the first person to notice :crazyeyes: :D

Man these videos always make me want to get out on the trails more.. Then I go back to reality.. Thanks for another great video.

Thanks guys :cool:

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Awesome video Eddie. Wish we had trails like that right out the front door.

Well, they're not right out your front door like what we have but Norcal has some fun trails.

Great video guys! As alway well worth the wait. Somehow you two always capture the spirit of how it's more than just a jeep to us. It's our adventure mobile that will take us anywhere and you always motivate us to get out and explore even more. The girlfriend will be stoked to see this!
Cheers

Thank you. We're glad that your girlfriend would enjoy our video too.

I need to get my wife to that point... She likes to watch however getting behind the wheel is another story.. Lol

You really do just need to get her behind the wheel. :yup:

That was so fun to watch, and yes, it makes me itch something fierce. I loved how effortless that last run looked. So impressive.

And nice camera work!

EVO DTD's do help :cool:

drmoe
04-05-2016, 03:41 AM
Thanks Eddie!!!!

DetConU
04-05-2016, 03:45 AM
Very cool , thanks for all the great work you do!:thumb:

Bunz-o-fun
04-05-2016, 03:52 AM
Great job!
I liked the fast slide show film strip style open. Seemed a little different then usual.
Despite not seeing any winch action, I did spot the tow straps on the left of the screen around 6:40. Were they needed???
I also like seeing who is filming in the shot, then you immediately jump to that shot. Saw that a few times. Great perspective for the viewer to see how the sausage is made :-)
It probably takes three times as long to edit vs filming. Congrats!

FatBob
04-05-2016, 04:03 AM
Awesome video guys! Looks like fun!

Eezybreezy08
04-05-2016, 04:03 AM
Another great video

jagrubb99
04-05-2016, 04:34 AM
Not interested in the shot glasses as I am underage, but once again you guys have outdone yourselves in creating yet another display of just how awesome a Jeep and the experience that goes along with it really is. Thank you guys for all the awesome videos and also the great community you have established, furthermore fueling my and others love for Jeeps.:cool: you guys are awesome!:thumbup:

8POUND
04-05-2016, 04:40 AM
Great video! That looked like an awesome time with friends and family.

Moonraker
04-05-2016, 04:47 AM
You guys are true Masters of your craft.....thanks,once again for showing us how it's done..[emoji482]

dwvninety
04-05-2016, 04:49 AM
Another awesome video! I wish we lived closer.

pop2tu
04-05-2016, 04:55 AM
Great video, can't believe you were able to make almost 15 minute video on a 1 1/2mile trail and keep it packed full of action. Thank you for sharing with us.

DINKELROC
04-05-2016, 04:56 AM
Another great video guys, I got try that trail one of these days!

Krawl
04-05-2016, 05:40 AM
As always, Great video and a lot of fun to watch!

bnatt78
04-05-2016, 05:46 AM
Thank you for the awesome video! I always enjoy watching them. I hope one day, I will be able to go on adventure with you.

ttfhell
04-05-2016, 06:19 AM
Cool video.

Nick89
04-05-2016, 06:28 AM
Beautiful as always!!! this Billy Bob trail is fantastic and Moby Dick is the best...

Congratulations Eddie & Cindy for another beautiful video!! ;)

NecessaryEvil
04-05-2016, 07:36 AM
Great video! Glad to see a new video out. I have been craving one.

dcbjk
04-05-2016, 07:48 AM
Amazing video Eddie and Cindy keep up the good work loved everything about it
For that trail to be small like you said it has a lot to offer for obstacles

MR.Ty
04-05-2016, 08:16 AM
Another fantastic video! Thank you for sharing!

kevinlee
04-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Awesome trail wish we had places like that in Ohio.

16jku1231
04-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Looks like a ton of fun! I can't wait to get out there with my new Jeep and start hitting the trails!

Oz fry
04-05-2016, 10:51 AM
Awesome video, enjoyed every minute.

Rharvey160
04-05-2016, 11:36 AM
Another great video. Lots of rocks on Billy Bob!

notnalc68
04-05-2016, 12:20 PM
I'm not here for the glasses, since I just won. I just wanted to say thanks for another great video. Looks like a great place. Everyone's Jeeps were awesome. Thanks.

Deathmask
04-05-2016, 12:26 PM
That was awesome. Eddie, you are a very talented editor.

JeepPeeps
04-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Truly great vid Eddie, thanks

2nd.gunman
04-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Great video. Looks like a fun trail wish we had more like that here

blackrubi14
04-05-2016, 01:10 PM
What a fun looking trail! Good job :beer:

Gadget
04-05-2016, 01:16 PM
Ahhh, if I smoked I'd need a cigarette about now.

SteelBadger
04-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Actually not just on the internet. Anywhere! Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for another great video.

JKU EXTREME
04-05-2016, 01:27 PM
I really like the new intro to the video, very nice.

Slavens
04-05-2016, 01:48 PM
Great video as always and always good to see MTG on the trails =)

kundog331
04-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Great Video! I really enjoyed the intro. It is making work allot harder today, instead of being outside. Thank You

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Thanks Eddie!!!!

Very cool , thanks for all the great work you do!:thumb:

Awesome video guys! Looks like fun!

Another great video

Thanks guys, we really do appreciate it and we're so glad you liked what you saw :cool:

Great job!
I liked the fast slide show film strip style open. Seemed a little different then usual.
Despite not seeing any winch action, I did spot the tow straps on the left of the screen around 6:40. Were they needed???

You guys are true Masters of your craft.....thanks,once again for showing us how it's done..[emoji482]

LOL!! Good eye - the strap would have been helpful had there been a Jeep in front of Cindy. Because I was filming more than I was spotting, I screwed up and had her coming out rocks a bit too sideways to the trail. To help correct for this, I had her pull up high on to the hillside. Coming back down, she was looking a bit tippy and so we used the strap to help stabilize her. It sucks that I had to put the camera down to help out because it would have been cool to show in spite of it being a mistake on my behalf. But, here are a couple of photos that Steph took that'll help show what I'm talking about. After getting back on the line she should have been on, Cindy just walked right out of it.

Not interested in the shot glasses as I am underage, but once again you guys have outdone yourselves in creating yet another display of just how awesome a Jeep and the experience that goes along with it really is. Thank you guys for all the awesome videos and also the great community you have established, furthermore fueling my and others love for Jeeps.:cool: you guys are awesome!:thumbup:

Thank you so much for that. We really do appreciate it :cool:

Great video! That looked like an awesome time with friends and family.

Honestly, it's all about good times with good friends and family. We're just lucky to have Jeeps be a part of all that. :yup:

Another awesome video! I wish we lived closer.

Well, I know we've talked and if you ever can make it out this way, we'd love to take you out to some of our malls :D

Great video, can't believe you were able to make almost 15 minute video on a 1 1/2mile trail and keep it packed full of action. Thank you for sharing with us.

LOL!! Hope it wasn't too much :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Another great video guys, I got try that trail one of these days!

Well, there are about half a dozen in the immediate area and Twister branches off of Billy Bob so if you do make it up this way, you should plan for more time to play :cool:

Thank you for the awesome video! I always enjoy watching them. I hope one day, I will be able to go on adventure with you.

That would be awesome if you could join us someday.

As always, Great video and a lot of fun to watch!

Cool video.

Beautiful as always!!! this Billy Bob trail is fantastic and Moby Dick is the best...

Congratulations Eddie & Cindy for another beautiful video!! ;)

Thanks guys, we're so glad you enjoyed it. :cool:

Great video! Glad to see a new video out. I have been craving one.

LOL!! Well, I hope this fix will hold you for a bit. :crazyeyes:

Amazing video Eddie and Cindy keep up the good work loved everything about it
For that trail to be small like you said it has a lot to offer for obstacles

Oh yeah, it really is crazy how such a short trail can have so much fun packed into it. :yup:

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Another fantastic video! Thank you for sharing!

Thanks Ty, we really need to get you out here :yup:

Awesome trail wish we had places like that in Ohio.

Great video. Looks like a fun trail wish we had more like that here

Well, now you've got places where you can come out and visit someday :yup:

I'm not here for the glasses, since I just won. I just wanted to say thanks for another great video. Looks like a great place. Everyone's Jeeps were awesome. Thanks.

Congrats to you on your new shot glasses and thank you, we're glad you like the video :cool:

That was awesome. Eddie, you are a very talented editor.

LOL!! As much as I would love to take credit for the editing, the praise belongs to Cindy and yes, she is VERY talented :yup:

Ahhh, if I smoked I'd need a cigarette about now.

:cheesy:

Actually not just on the internet. Anywhere! Thanks again Eddie and Cindy for another great video.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it.

Great video as always and always good to see MTG on the trails =)

It's about time, right :crazyeyes:

I really like the new intro to the video, very nice.

Thank you! We're so glad you noticed it and liked it :cool:

NevadaZielmeister
04-05-2016, 02:25 PM
i'll be ready by june as well!

sweet!!!!!!!

mudmobeeler
04-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Awesome little video! Thanks for sharing. I must admit, I'm jealous you all have that type of stuff that close to home.

wayoflife
04-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Awesome little video! Thanks for sharing. I must admit, I'm jealous you all have that type of stuff that close to home.

It is why we live where we live. :yup:

Dana
04-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Great video!!! My favorite has to be the shots of the kids!!! Pure joy + priceless memories!!!Dad will be guiding them through the trails soon!

philbrattin
04-05-2016, 02:37 PM
EXCELLENT!:rock:

WiscoHR
04-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Thanks for another great video! Can't wait until my jeep is ready to tackle trails like that!

rinkishjk
04-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Another great video!! Billy Bob has a nice ring to it!

BitBucket
04-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Wow, looks like a fun challenging trail. Cindy you make it look easy, like Last Chance Canyon! :clap2:

John82601
04-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Excellent video! Thanks for sharing.

BigDsCJ7
04-05-2016, 05:04 PM
It is why we live where we live. :yup:

Great video, thanks for sharing! The wheeling isn't too bad here in AZ either. I would love to do a AZ to CA trip.

TheChucklesStart
04-05-2016, 05:07 PM
I like being able to go places, but it always amazes me how often trails find stream beds to play in the rocks.

deepwater
04-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Awesome playground, glad to see the ladies driving. Love your videos of the wayalife.

Blueknight7777
04-05-2016, 05:39 PM
That was an awesome video! It was so good that it almost felt like I was in one of the Jeeps on the trail. Great Job and great driving!

rokinLJ
04-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Great video! Awesome rigs! Can't wait to come out and run that one some day! :thumb:

maragon5
04-05-2016, 06:04 PM
Cool Video'! Looks like it was a lot of fun, thanks for sharing!

Supercharged
04-05-2016, 07:06 PM
As always another amazing video, the terrain and the surrounding views are beautiful. Thank you for taking time to edit and share!

NavyJeeper
04-05-2016, 07:10 PM
don't want to be put in the running for the shot glasses since i was lucky enough to have my own set sent out to me from you guys over the 10 million views thread, but just wanted to say love the intro! and the video is awesome! thanks guys!

Steve's Rubi
04-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Nice! Real nice. That trail looks like a blast. I wouldn't know what to do if our trails were open all year long like yours. Our season just got kicked off with our April Phools Run last Saturday. Keep up the great work.

bruggymonster
04-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Great idea for a fix with the vise grips! Also seems like a great trail for anyone!

TrailRidden
04-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Looks like a fun crawl!

frenchjk
04-05-2016, 08:57 PM
LOOved it........:yup::yup:

TwistedJK
04-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Thanks for another great video!

moto450r
04-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Thanks for sharing another fun video! We enjoy watching the adventures, even the short ones. Personally, I like seeing all the accessories in action.

Anyone know the WOL handle of the silver Jeep's owner? I would know what he thinks of the PJ rocker guards.

boardsurfer
04-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Things I learned in this video: EVO sliders - accept no substitute. :rock:

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for another great show!

Krieger
04-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Great video as always, that trail look like fun!!

dillard09
04-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Brother that intro is sick! Love the video as per usual. Keep up the good work.

Brute
04-05-2016, 11:49 PM
As always...a well finished vid...

When you get to be my age, you are all done with the mud, and it's all about the rocks (well, I do like big ass dunes too)...this trail is like a mini Rubicon. Eddie, you are so lucky to be close to a variety of decent trails...

Whenever you check out something like this, you realize how important ground clearance and decent rock sliders are...

A hui hou!

cheddar88
04-06-2016, 12:22 AM
Awesome trail and great video! I want to meet Billy Bob! I'm jealous, the east coast has nothing like this.

Danieljku2012
04-06-2016, 01:38 AM
Great Video nice trail nothing better than getting out there and having a good time

Jegar
04-06-2016, 01:44 AM
Awesome video! Love the joy on everyone's faces!!!

wayoflife
04-06-2016, 02:04 AM
Great video!!! My favorite has to be the shots of the kids!!! Pure joy + priceless memories!!!Dad will be guiding them through the trails soon!

Mikes kids are awesome and it was great to have them along for the run :cool:

Another great video!! Billy Bob has a nice ring to it!

:cheesy: It really is hard not to keep saying it over and over again :crazyeyes:

Wow, looks like a fun challenging trail. Cindy you make it look easy, like Last Chance Canyon! :clap2:

Cindy always makes it look easy :yup:

Great video, thanks for sharing! The wheeling isn't too bad here in AZ either. I would love to do a AZ to CA trip..

LOL!! Are you kidding? You guys have some badass wheeling in your neck of the woods. I just hate that it trashes my tires. :crazyeyes:

Awesome playground, glad to see the ladies driving. Love your videos of the wayalife.

Thanks! In our circle of friends, the ladies drive just as much as the guys. It's just how we roll :cool:

That was an awesome video! It was so good that it almost felt like I was in one of the Jeeps on the trail. Great Job and great driving!

Thank you, we're really glad to hear you felt that way :cool:

USMC Wrangler
04-06-2016, 02:05 AM
As I said in the other thread, this is another favorite of mine now! Thanks for taking the time to shoot, edit, narrate and post these! [emoji106]

Dustless
04-06-2016, 02:05 AM
Always love your videos, can't wait to join you on one of these trails

wayoflife
04-06-2016, 02:10 AM
don't want to be put in the running for the shot glasses since i was lucky enough to have my own set sent out to me from you guys over the 10 million views thread, but just wanted to say love the intro! and the video is awesome! thanks guys!

Thanks! There were a lot of photos from a ton of trails that went into making the intro :yup:

Nice! Real nice. That trail looks like a blast. I wouldn't know what to do if our trails were open all year long like yours. Our season just got kicked off with our April Phools Run last Saturday. Keep up the great work.

Truth be told, all our mountain trails are still buried under snow. Fortunately, we have tons of trails in the desert below them so we get to play year round :yup:

Great idea for a fix with the vise grips! Also seems like a great trail for anyone!

They do get the job done and quick :)

Thanks for sharing another fun video! We enjoy watching the adventures, even the short ones. Personally, I like seeing all the accessories in action.

Anyone know the WOL handle of the silver Jeep's owner? I would know what he thinks of the PJ rocker guards.

That would be JeepFan :yup:

Things I learned in this video: EVO sliders - accept no substitute. :rock:

Thank you Eddie and Cindy for another great show!

LOL!! Just don't look too close at them as they've been abused over the last 7 years.

Brother that intro is sick! Love the video as per usual. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, we're so glad you liked it.

As always...a well finished vid...

When you get to be my age, you are all done with the mud, and it's all about the rocks (well, I do like big ass dunes too)...this trail is like a mini Rubicon. Eddie, you are so lucky to be close to a variety of decent trails...

Whenever you check out something like this, you realize how important ground clearance and decent rock sliders are...

A hui hou!

Oh yeah, mud really isn't our thing either. We'll do it but it's not what we prefer.

Awesome trail and great video! I want to meet Billy Bob! I'm jealous, the east coast has nothing like this.

LOL!! If he's anything like the trail, i'm sure he's a ton of fun :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
04-06-2016, 02:21 AM
As I said in the other thread, this is another favorite of mine now! Thanks for taking the time to shoot, edit, narrate and post these! [emoji106]

Thank you. We know we're not professionals, sponsored or paid to make these videos like bigger events are and fully realize what we do are more like home movies than anything. Needless to say, we really do appreciate it.

gtony12
04-06-2016, 02:33 AM
Another awesome video, always great to watch. Great filming!! Can't get enough always leaves me wanting more and more [emoji4]!!!!!! Awesome work EDDIE & CINDY!!!!!

Deathmask
04-06-2016, 03:30 AM
LOL!! As much as I would love to take credit for the editing, the praise belongs to Cindy and yes, she is VERY talented :yup:

Oh well in that case, I take that back LOL.

Awesome job Cindy!

Crotalus500
04-06-2016, 06:23 AM
Thanks for another great video guys, and that intro was awesome.

DMF
04-06-2016, 07:06 AM
Is it me or is it hard trying to watch other videos now without Eddie narrating it? Well obviously those other videos aren't as well done but :idontknow: Anyways gonna go back and binge watch more of your videos :thumb:

SJ21XDC
04-06-2016, 05:24 PM
Well Done! Thanks for taking the time to make and share this! :thumb:

DWiggles
04-06-2016, 05:33 PM
There are going to be some winners today! :thumb: :clap2:

Joe Verastegui
04-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Without a doubt another fine vid by Wayalife. Billy Bob looked like he could get angry and what a challenging run. Carson Cindy looked like she was in full command of her skills and Eddie was ground guiding to perfection. Enjoyed it Thanks!!!!!

Gadget
04-07-2016, 12:35 AM
Thank you. We know we're not professionals, sponsored or paid to make these videos like bigger events are and fully realize what we do are more like home movies than anything. Needless to say, we really do appreciate it.

That would make you guys the Spielberg/Lucas of home movies.

wayoflife
04-07-2016, 01:26 AM
Selected at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

Honor2afault
04-07-2016, 01:27 AM
Saweet 😆 Thank you Eddie/Cindy and WAL.

Dana
04-07-2016, 01:32 AM

Congratulations!!!!

Honor2afault
04-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Congratulations!!!!

Thank you :-)

WJCO
04-07-2016, 01:42 AM
Congrats!!!

USMC Wrangler
04-07-2016, 03:01 AM

Congrats!!!

Nick89
04-07-2016, 07:24 AM
Congratulations Honor!!!! ;)

ESSAYONS12B
04-07-2016, 08:55 AM

Congrats!!

notnalc68
04-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Congratulations!

rinkishjk
04-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Congratulations, enjoy!!

Trail Bud
04-07-2016, 03:42 PM

That works for me!
We'll drag Eddie and Cindy back out there.

Trail Bud
04-07-2016, 03:47 PM
You know, we did invite you to join us on this one -

yes you did an I missed a good one.

Trail Bud
04-07-2016, 03:50 PM
We miss your face Trail Bud!! Come out and play soon!

I know all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Had jeep issues being fixed now should be back any day.

MTG
04-07-2016, 04:05 PM
That works for me!
We'll drag Eddie and Cindy back out there.

What, no love for me?

Trail Bud
04-07-2016, 04:09 PM
What, no love for me?

Lots a love for you too!!
You and the family need to go too.
Maybe make it into a camping trip. If there's a spot out worth camping at.

Jeep is going back together and getting restless.

JAGS
04-07-2016, 04:13 PM
I know all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Had jeep issues being fixed now should be back any day.

Good to hear. [emoji106]

MTG
04-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Lots a love for you too!!
You and the family need to go too.
Maybe make it into a camping trip. If there's a spot out worth camping at.

Jeep is going back together and getting restless.

Sharkey and I found a place we all need to go camp. :thumb:

Trail Bud
04-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Good to hear. [emoji106]

Maybe you could come in June too?!

Trail Bud
04-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Sharkey and I found a place we all need to go camp. :thumb:

Sounds like a plan.

JAGS
04-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Maybe you could come in June too?!

Schedule permitting, that'd be a fun trip!

Desert Crawler
04-07-2016, 05:09 PM
I haven't explored much of the north valleys, but after seeing this it is definately on my to do list.

DWiggles
04-07-2016, 05:23 PM

Congratulations Honor2afault! :beer::beer:

Eddie, Thanks for the opportunity! Win the shot glasses or not, The video is still AWESOME :thumb:

Right Rudder
04-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Love these shorty videos, already won some glasses a year ago. Trail looks like a pure-fun day trip, great to share it with the jealous masses. Want your rock access in Arkansas!

Honor2afault
04-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Came home today and these were waiting for me. :-) Thank you Eddie & Cindy.

woof359
04-12-2016, 12:28 AM
I think you may have introduced the young lady in the front seat to a Way Of Life member for ever

moto450r
04-24-2016, 12:46 AM
Came home today and these were waiting for me. :-) Thank you Eddie & Cindy.

Congratulations Honor2afault!

Late, I know, but congrats anyway.

getoverit
08-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Cindy and Stephanie kick ass once again! Way to go ladies!