New Exhaust

noahmarkow

Hi everyone! I just got a 2014 JK and I was interested in replacing the exhaust on it. I was looking at a Gibson Metal Mulisha exhaust, and it sounded good in some YouTube videos. But I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions for a decently loud exhaust? Thank you for your help!

Mikelang

I run the dynomax ultra flow kit. I really like the sound and install is very simple. No drone on the highway either...well if there is then I can't hear it over my mud grapplers howling. Lol.

WJCO

Meme King
Hi everyone! I just got a 2014 JK and I was interested in replacing the exhaust on it. I was looking at a Gibson Metal Mulisha exhaust, and it sounded good in some YouTube videos. But I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions for a decently loud exhaust? Thank you for your help!

Welcome to WAL. Private Message Dynomax: http://wayalife.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=5652 .

Matt is very helpful, knowledgeable, and pleasant to deal with. He'll steer you in the right direction with all of your options.

dunstan74

I have the afe 2.5 high tuck and i really like it.
not to loud, tucks up high out of the way and has a nice sound I've been running it for about 30,000km and have no complaints.

trailless

Caught the Bug
I have the dynomax evolution competition exhaust and a vibrant ultra quiet resonator behind it. It still dumps out before the rear axle and its tucked up between the frame rails. Sounds good now with almost no drone.

redjku17

my exhuast on my 15 JKU

Im running a generic glass pack on my jeep. Sounds deep, super smooth, dosen't pop or gargle, has a nice growl when you get on it.
In front of the glass pack, closer to the cats i have an exhaust cut out! I love having that when i go to shows or festival and you want to stand out, its mean, its deep, and its loud as hell.

Ive just about run everything on my jeep, 40 series flow master (ricey) magnaflow magna pack (too quite and airy) 50 series flow master (raspy) straight pipe (super drone).

Cherry bomb was ridiculous, almost amplified.

Try out the glass pack, you will be impressed!:clap2:

Havoc40

I'm running the Dynomax quiet crawler. I modified mine to dump before the rear axle, keeping things tucked up tight. Been happy with the system so far!

This is for a 4dr only, though.

Top Bottom