B. Lee Offroad steering kit

G-man

Hello everyone, I have a really quick question... I ordered a steer kit from an online retailer, B. Lee Off-road, and it looks like it's really good stuff. Has anyone ever used their product? I spoke with the owner there, and stated that he is offering free shipping for the next 2 weeks, and I jumped on the deal because of price and free shipping... Any thoughts...
Thank you

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
You liked them enough to spend your money on their parts. Why ask for a second opinion now?

Cart, meet horse.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Thoughts? Me thinks it sounds like there is something in this for you. :yup:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Hey guys! I just got crabs from this hooker but the guy down at the clinic says i should wear a condom when having sex with hookers. Think it's too late?

Thanks guys!

Exodus 4x4

Hey guys! I just got crabs from this hooker but the guy down at the clinic says i should wear a condom when having sex with hookers. Think it's too late?

Thanks guys!

Just get your bore punched every Monday morning and you'll be good to go.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
earlier in the year, i got a message from a guy named david who lives in canada and frequents jk-forum.com. In it, he said that he and a few buddies of his were planning a trip down to the rubicon and was hoping that cindy and i might be willing to lead them through. Of course, at the time, i didn't know this guy from adam but, i said "sure" and that he should contact me again when we got closer to summer and, pretty much put it out of my mind. Well, sure enough, as soon as july rolled around, i got another message from david to let me know when he and his fellow canuks would be down in south lake tahoe and, to see if we were still on. While none of us really knew each other, none of us were really strangers either. After all, we were jeepers and, this is the story about our maple honey experience on the rubicon trail.

Did not mean to quote this Eddie :/

WJCO

Meme King

Thanks guys!

Which hooker and what location? I'll remind myself not to go lookin there.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Hello everyone, I have a really quick question... I ordered a steer kit from an online retailer, B. Lee Off-road, and it looks like it's really good stuff. Has anyone ever used their product? I spoke with the owner there, and stated that he is offering free shipping for the next 2 weeks, and I jumped on the deal because of price and free shipping... Any thoughts...
Thank you

Never heard of them. How in the Sam hell did you hear about them? I hope I'm wrong but sure seems like you have something to gain by posting this. Why would it matter what anyone thinks? You already BOUGHT IT!

rctrav

B.Lee Offroad is well known for the Jeep XJ community. And he does build quality parts for the XJ'S. With that being said i would not run this steering on my jk.

G-man

Sorry guys, been busy at work... To answer some thoughts that were posted... I have nothing invested, when I called, I spoke to the owner, had some questions, and he answered. I placed the order, and got free shipping. He asked if could tell people that he's offering free shipping. I still paid asking price.
Now, as to why I was convinced... Mainly price was the reason... Also, it's a similar setup to Rock krawler tie rod and drag link. I came across this company on this forum when I was doing research on tie rods and drag links... There was one person who posted they purchased this kit, and was happy and felt no dead spots... Purchased on impulse as a last minute budget minded decision... After the purchase, that was when I decided to ask...

toxicwaste29

It my couple years here I also have never heard about him being mentioned in the jk section unless it slipped under my nose but I'm a bigger troll here than a troll under a bridge. My job is boring so I'm always on here

Top Bottom