So my wife bought a raffle ticket to win a 2016 Wrangler

boardsurfer

This is pretty much how the conversation went

Me: So tell me about this Jeep
Wife: It must be nice, it is valued at $65k.
Me: : Wow! Can you even spec a Rubicon that high from the factory? It must have some mods or something.
Wife: Yeah, it has that really rough paint on it, it's a Star wars something or other.
Me: :ahhh-what: Um, I dont think.. wait.. do you mean Starwood?
Wife: Yeah!
Me: :shakinghead:
Wife: Is that bad?
Me: Well, if I showed up at a meetup in a Starwood Jeep, they would probably laugh me out of the bar.

so she forwards me the email and I take a look at the pics:

MA_800.jpg

Good grief. :cheesy:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
You gotta love our women. It would be the same as me trying to go buy a dress or a pair of shoes for them. 65k!?

boardsurfer

How in the hell could that thing ever be worth $65k?!

I know right? It's all Smittybilt and Procomp. The seats are re-done in "Bentley Leather" whatever the heck that is. They put all the money in the "paint job" and an Alpine stereo.

3Q_800.jpg

By the looks of this one, I would venture a guess that this Jeep doesnt drive too well on the highway.
pw_800.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
I know right? It's all Smittybilt and Procomp. The seats are re-done in "Bentley Leather" whatever the heck that is. They put all the money in the "paint job" and an Alpine stereo.

By the looks of this one, I would venture a guess that this Jeep doesnt drive too well on the highway.

I forgot, if you win it, you have to pay taxes too. (You know, because of the government's hard work in making sure you got that Jeep). So you're down to 35k ish. That's a lot of paint! :thumb:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
If the paint is anything like spray on bedliner with that rough texture it will never come clean.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

View attachment 196663

View attachment 196662

By Bentley, they are referring to the stitch pattern. The Bentley Super Sport has the big diamond stitch pattern.

Top Bottom