Happy New Year Everyone!

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Happy New Year!! What is your Jeep Resolution for 2013?

attachment.php

Robar

The Enforcer
:celebrate: Happy New Year! :celebrate:

I'm pretty determined to get 35's this year, but we will see.

Donny

To honestly try to lose 35lbs and keep it off:thumb: And to start my Mods in April!!!!:rock:

I and my family would like to wish all of you and yours a wonderful and Happy New Year!

Donny

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Happy New Year!

I'd like to get a lift and 35s for the Jeep. Also would like to get the family out on more trails.:yup:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Happy New Year Jeep family.

My Jeep Resolution for 2013 is sort of big..... For me at least
Install new BJ's rubi springs, shocks and Reel DS which have been sitting in the garage.

Save for EVO bolt-on coilovers.
Buy and start building my front D44 axle.

And of course make time to wheel at least once a month. Get my wife addicted to wheeling and enjoy many outings with my family and all you Wayalifers.

tymonster

Happy New Year everyone! My Jeep resolution: No more mods for at least 6 months.... and, to have a car-seat with a little Jeeper in the back by 2014-15. Here's hoping!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Happy New Year!! What is your Jeep Resolution for 2013?

attachment.php

So I thought of a resolution to not use my work computer to visit Wayalife and only use my iPhone while at work. I broke it 35 seconds after logging in to my computer this morning. :grayno: Oh well, there's always next year. :)

Damtall55

2013 Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone!! My resolutions: An engine skid and new bumpers!! And surf fishing for the first time in my JKU at the Outer Banks!!

Top Bottom