Hello from Virginia's BEAUTIFUL Eastern Shore!

Brent

Hello all!
We live on that thin stretch of land east of the Chesapeake Bay.
We have a 1998 TJ -red,full doors, and tiny 2.5 motor, that was purchased new. Currently there are 224000 miles on it and still going strong.
The jeep is so totally stock that there has been almost no work done. Three tops over the years, brakes, tires, new (used) aluminum wheels from a 1999 and an exhaust manifold gasket.
I have never missed work due to transportation problems!
With the new top I am beginning a refresh project. I don't want to take it off the road to restore it since I did that to my 1965 mustang and never drove it again.
I'm sure I'll have questions and also learn a lot from reading whats here, so, Thanks in advance!
Brent 0318111604a.jpg

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Kansas City. Beautiful jeep. Sometimes, when care has been taken, stock still brings a lot of character to the game.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Nice looking Jeep! You could probably share ideas on upkeep with the bloggers here!

Moonraker

Hello all!
We live on that thin stretch of land east of the Chesapeake Bay.
We have a 1998 TJ -red,full doors, and tiny 2.5 motor, that was purchased new. Currently there are 224000 miles on it and still going strong.
The jeep is so totally stock that there has been almost no work done. Three tops over the years, brakes, tires, new (used) aluminum wheels from a 1999 and an exhaust manifold gasket.
I have never missed work due to transportation problems!
With the new top I am beginning a refresh project. I don't want to take it off the road to restore it since I did that to my 1965 mustang and never drove it again.
I'm sure I'll have questions and also learn a lot from reading whats here, so, Thanks in advance!
Brent View attachment 196597

Looks like Morleys Warf.,bet you didn't think anyone would know that.. That's a great area,just got to watch the sandbars....[emoji41]

Brent

Yep Moonraker

It is indeed Morley's Warf! It's a small, small world! Thanks all for the welcome.

Welcome from Pennsylvania . Born and raised in Va (Hampton). You anywhere near Onancock? Nice little B&B there. Super nice folks....

Brent

Yep Bigdawgs

From the Philly area (bucks county) and I thought Onancock was too small a town to list. No one would know where it is! :) not the first time I was wrong!

Top Bottom