Hydro assist without drag link flip

Rottenbelly

Is it possible to run hydro assist without a drag link flip?
My last jeep had a 4.5 lift with the drag link flip and I ran the redneck ram setup.
My new jeep I only planned on running a 2.5 lift. Wasn't planning on doing the drag link flip but know for sure I will need to be doing hydro eventually.
Any suggestions?

jeeeep

Hooked
you can, just depends on how much flop your tie rod and drag link have. If the tie rod/drag link have a lot of flop in it you may experience some intermittent binding

Rottenbelly

Coo deal, I am not opposed to flipping the drag link but I didn't want to do a big lift on this jeep. Probably going to do a 2.5 lift.

Drdiesel1

Drilled and tapped gear box, psc ram, hoses from Napa, derale cooler (for capacity ). I have under 400 bucks in it.

Sweet! Thanks for the information :beer:

How did you determine the bore locations for the second hydro circuits on the box ?

metalic

Sweet! Thanks for the information :beer:

How did you determine the bore locations for the second hydro circuits on the box ?

A friend has done a few and showed me where to drill and tap.

Should make a write up if you haven't already. I'd be interested in the setup as well

I didn't take any pictures and a quick Google search will give you a couple really good writeups that are out there.

Top Bottom