Matching Powder coat

5280Sapper

Hey guys I'm just curious if anyone with tank green has found a powder coating to match it??? If so could you point me I. The direction so I can buy some..

JAGS

Hooked
Hey guys I'm just curious if anyone with tank green has found a powder coating to match it??? If so could you point me I. The direction so I can buy some..

Find a powder coater near you. Once you go in they will have a whole sheet of color options. You can also go with your jeep to best color match.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Find a powder coater near you. Once you go in they will have a whole sheet of color options. You can also go with your jeep to best color match.

I second this. I got my cage powder coated in a "mostly" billet silver powder to match my JK. The powdercoater had a sheet full of color options.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just get some color matched automotive spray paint made at a paint store and do it yourself. The paint will match better then powder coating.

Grubbicon

This right here. When I had stuff powder coated the first time to match my red I just took my grille since it was already off. Now I can just go back and its on file.

Top Bottom