Stock locker help

jkugeza

So during my axle swap to rubi 44s, I took the end bearing off of my driver side locker. Just then my buddy picked it up and it all fell apart. I have the actuator plate that is thin, the electro magnet, and a smaller ring. What order to they go back on? Any help would be appreciated. I looked around for the locker rebuild and found a kit, but no instructions. Thanks

Tree Frog

Google "Rubicon Locker Study"

There as several different threads on several different forums that show all kinds of photos and hopefully one will help you out.

I wish I had something good to say about them but I dont, so I will just remain quiet.

jkugeza

We got it. We had to cut the bearing off. Change the direction of the magnet. Put it all back together and it works good. But for some reason it won't shift out of 1st gear ????!!

jkugeza

Google "Rubicon Locker Study"

There as several different threads on several different forums that show all kinds of photos and hopefully one will help you out.

I wish I had something good to say about them but I dont, so I will just remain quiet.

I don't really want the oem lockers. But it was a package deal for now. It's way better than my 3.21s and no locker

Top Bottom