NEED ASSISTANCE! Side hood decal ideas anyone?

JKool13

I have a 2013 wrangler sport, and it is the commando green color. I need help figuring out a good side hood decal for it! please help! any ideas!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Seen a really awesome jk logo with Phoenix wings recently. Just can't for the life of me remember where....... Just kiddin, check out the WAL store. Good stuff on there.

WJCO

Meme King
Seen a really awesome jk logo with Phoenix wings recently. Just can't for the life of me remember where.......

:cheesy: Yeah, I hear they're free. Nobody pays for them or anything. Doesn't matter how you obtain them. You don't even have to know what club they represent. But you have to have big ass muscles and wear gym tank tops or you can't run them.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
:cheesy: Yeah, I hear they're free. Nobody pays for them or anything. Doesn't matter how you obtain them. You don't even have to know what club they represent. But you have to have big ass muscles and wear gym tank tops or you can't run them.

I couldn't resist. Sorry OP. Carry on.

Desert Crawler

That's what I did I love my sticker! View attachment 197153 had a sticker made to say Clifford obviously everything is Clifford haha

Nice one Clifford. Unlike what most peeps have replied, there is not a "lot" of hood decals in the wayalife store. Cowl, fender and windshield stickers are of plenty in the wayalife store. I would go with what HONOR2AFAULT said and have one made that represents your jeep if you don't have a Rubi.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460207412.509314.jpg

I had mine made. It isn't a Rubicon, but I wanted a decal that looked like the 10th Anniversary model. Pixel decals.com. They have several different types, even black that is reflective at night.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
View attachment 197157

I had mine made. It isn't a Rubicon, but I wanted a decal that looked like the 10th Anniversary model. Pixel decals.com. They have several different types, even black that is reflective at night.

I really dig that one on your rig. Been wanting to get that.:thumb:

I'm looking on there site how did you order that. I see a Hard Rock one.

Last edited:

notnalc68

I really dig that one on your rig. Been wanting to get that.:thumb:

I'm looking on there site how did you order that. I see a Hard Rock one.

It would be the Hard Rock, now. When I ordered it, they called it the 10th Anniversary font.

notnalc68

I just applied these, I got from Pixel Decals.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460237947.709570.jpg

I'm going to put this on the rear right, below the tail light, when it comes in.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460238032.298915.jpg

I have a red corona from Wayalife on the driver's side.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460238238.384262.jpg

Top Bottom