Poison spyder bombshell dana covers! Painted and done!

JKool13

Got my bombshells all painted up and it was really only about a three day process due to all the drying of paint. I still have to add a clear coat (even though these things are gonna get scratched to shit haha). But here are the pics! By the way, if you are going to tape these off use regular painters tape not the "metal" painters tape, unless you want to repaint. Also for the red I used nail polish, Yes nail polish I was a little shocked to but the guys at Poison Spyder said it works great! so here they are! image2.jpg image3.jpg image4.jpg image5.jpg image6.jpg

Tree Frog

They turned out good. :thumb:
Got mine already powdercoated about a year ago. Was always going to paint them up but have just not gotten around to it.

Almost time to do a fluid change anyways so I guess I need to quit being lazy and paint mine.

Want the spyder black and the background Commando Green.

Thanks for the motivation. :yup:

Davidb

My wife painted her bombshell diff covers as well. She used blue painters tape to mask off one cover but found it too time consuming so on the other cover she used play dough. It worked surprisingly well both in application and removal. Paint lines came out really clean.

JKool13

They turned out good. :thumb:
Got mine already powdercoated about a year ago. Was always going to paint them up but have just not gotten around to it.

Almost time to do a fluid change anyways so I guess I need to quit being lazy and paint mine.

Want the spyder black and the background Commando Green.

Thanks for the motivation. :yup:

That'd be an awesome addition to that nice rig of yours man!

JKool13

Great job! Planning on getting these myself. Now I know to use nail polish[emoji6]

only the red was nail polish, the rest was rust oleum spray paint from home depot. also make sure you get the spray gun attachment. goes on soooo much more smooth that way!

TrailRidden

only the red was nail polish, the rest was rust oleum spray paint from home depot. also make sure you get the spray gun attachment. goes on soooo much more smooth that way!

Ok thanks. I'll for sure do that. Never used the spray gun before

Top Bottom