Dynatrac Pro Rock 44 and Pro Rock 60

jk12blk

I’m in the process of having new custom axles built for my JK which is why I'm selling the axles listed below. The axles have approx 6,000 miles (at the most) and are in great condition. Asking price for the Dynatrac Pro Rock 44 and Pro Rock 60 is $6,500 (EDIT: price lowered to 6,500 on 4/20 as I've sold the big brake kit, synergy draglink and tie rod to friends).

I’m willing to ship on buyer’s dime (shipping, pallet or crate costs).

The front axle is setup for coilovers (no spring perches or factory shock mounts). The lower link mounts are custom. The upper links mounts are OEM Dynatrac. Has synergy hd trackbar bracket. There is also a custom ram assist mount which can be retained or removed.

The rear axle is setup for a triangulated four-link suspension. All current brackets are custom (lower are custom, uppers mount to the Dynatrac bridge). No trackbar bracket. Buyer has the option of retaining these brackets or removing and installing their own brackets as needed.

EDIT: I can have the factory Dynatrac brackets (or any aftermarket bracket of your choice) installed by a local shop for an added costs. Willing to negotiate on axle price and costs for having these axles converted back to a bolt in application.

Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 (semi-float)
Dana 60 R/P 5.13
ARB 35 spline locker
35 spline axle shafts
Dana 60 Timken master kit
5x5 bolt pattern
Dynatrac diff cover
Dynatrac Pro Rock 44

JK PR44 front housing unlimited (1/2” tubes)
Synergy ball joints
5.13 high performance Yukon ring and pinion gear set
Master overhaul kit with Timken bearings
30 spline ARB locker
RCV axle shafts
5x5 bolt pattern
Reid Racing knuckles
Synergy HD trackbar bracket
Custom ram assist mount

Located in Sacramento, CA area
Price: $6,500 (paid just over 11K new)

Availability: likely not until late May. My custom axles are still being built and will likely not arrive until early May. I've chosen an installer but cannot confirm an install date until I have my axles.

PM me if you have questions or I will try and respond to the thread when time permits.

If you are in need of a set of axles, these might be for you - top quality and a great price.

Last edited:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I thought the Pro rock 60 was a full floater? What are you replacing Pro rocks with?

jk12blk

Would you sell the teraflex big brake kit on its own ( is it front or rear)?
It is the front and yes I would consider selling the big brake kit separately. Of course I cannot ship anything until the axles are out of my jeep which I do not expect will happen until mid-May. I will not be committing to selling any parts separately until the axles have been removed. If I can line up a buyer who wants to buy the axles as a package between now and when I remove them, that is my preference.

jk12blk

What are the chances of you separating? How much would you charge individually?
My preference is to the sell the axles together. If no buyer by the time the axles are removed from my jeep (eta late May) , then I will be open to selling them individually. I have a few people interested in an individual purchase - some for the PR44 and some for the PR60. It's not a huge problem to sell them individually but it likely means the buyer will have to re-gear whichever axle they do not buy unless they are already running 5.13 gears.

jk12blk

I have a committed buyer for these axles. Deal will be completed end of May when axles are removed. If for some reason the deal should fall through, I will update this thread accordingly.

jk12blk

Things did not work out as planned for the committed buyer. Axles remain available for sale. Also, my buddy changed his mind on purchasing the big brake kit, synergy tie rod and synergy draglink, so those parts are available as well. $6,500 for the axles and if you want the BBK, tie rod or draglink - we can figure out a price for those items too. Thanks.

jk12blk

Update: I have a new committed buyer for these axles. Deal will be completed mid-June. If for some reason the deal should fall through, I will update this thread accordingly. The draglink is also reserved to another wayalife member.

The only part still available for sale is the synergy tie rod ($100). The tie rod does have welded tabs for a ram assist which can be cutoff if they are not needed.

EDIT: tie rod is now sold too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom