ORE part swap?

JKUR-08

Hey everyone, so I have a strange question that maybe someone can help with. I am going to call ORE on Monday to confirm but was wondering if anyone could give me some insight. I got some 3" plush coils in the mail and they are still in the shipping box and I really rushed the order but now I wish I would have gone with the 4". Do yall think ORE would swap set for set given that the box was never open and they are the same price for each? ORE is less than 20 minutes away from me. Thanks in advance.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Hey everyone, so I have a strange question that maybe someone can help with. I am going to call ORE on Monday to confirm but was wondering if anyone could give me some insight. I got some 3" plush coils in the mail and they are still in the shipping box and I really rushed the order but now I wish I would have gone with the 4". Do yall think ORE would swap set for set given that the box was never open and they are the same price for each? ORE is less than 20 minutes away from me. Thanks in advance.

Same thing happened to me but vice versa. I down graded from 4" to 3" and they were awesome about it. I just paid shipping

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No Pete at ORE said they were backordered on the 3" and sent me over to Northridge to order them.

There is no Pete at ore.

If you didn't buy from them why would they take a return? You don't bring a cheeseburger back to Burger King that you bought at Wendy's do you? Sure they both came from a cow but....

JKUR-08

There is no Pete at ore.

If you didn't buy from them why would they take a return? You don't bring a cheeseburger back to Burger King that you bought at Wendy's do you? Sure they both came from a cow but....

Damn I swore he said his name was Pete... well I have no idea now. I don't want a return. The only reason I ask is because they said they were out of 3" and not 4" so was curious if they would trade. Or is that dumb thought?

thardy

Banned
Damn I swore he said his name was Pete... well I have no idea now. I don't want a return. The only reason I ask is because they said they were out of 3" and not 4" so was curious if they would trade. Or is that dumb thought?

Maybe try reaching out to the vendor you purchased them from and see if they would swap them for you.

JKUR-08

Maybe try reaching out to the vendor you purchased them from and see if they would swap them for you.

Yeah of course that was the next step, and I know they will swap it out. Just thought it would be easier for me with them being so close and good for them since both EVO and ORE are backordered on those srpings. Thanks for all the input though fellas. I appreciate it.

Top Bottom