Charity Off Road Event

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Edit: Image removed

Check us out online

I removed your photo per the rule below. Edit: I also changed the name of the thread.

CAN I MAKE POSTS ABOUT NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, CHARITIES OR CHARITABLE EVENTS?
No. We ask that you do NOT make ANY posts regarding non-profit organizations, charities or charitable events on WAYALIFE.com.

WJCO

Meme King
That's the most stupid rule I have ever heard of.

It's not a stupid rule. There are hundreds of events around this nation with great causes. If allowed, you would have everybody and their mother posting charitable events. Also, you'd have others without a good cause asking for money for events that aren't really special or may not even be real.

Either way, thanks for posting your opinion. It's great to get feedback from a contributing forum member such as yourself.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It's not a stupid rule. There are hundreds of events around this nation with great causes. If allowed, you would have everybody and their mother posting charitable events. Also, you'd have others without a good cause asking for money for events that aren't really special or may not even be real.

Either way, thanks for posting your opinion. It's great to get feedback from a contributing forum member such as yourself.

Good point brother, but don't waste your time. I have a feeling there is no reasoning with this gal.

Top Bottom