Looking to see some stretched 2 doors! Front and/or rear

JK_Bbargers

I'm stretching my 2 door this summer. Front 2" but the rear is where I'm stuck. Not afraid to do any cutting to the tub, mainly want to see how long you've stretched your 2 doors. 1"-9" is what I've found in my searches so let's see some!

Grubbicon

I dont have a stretched 2 dr but from buddys I have been around a bunch. Ive seen rigs in the 108" range on 40s go the beat all around. Id say if your planning on doing nothing but hill killing then obviously Id go longer.

Personally if I was going to stretch a 2dr id figure out what size tire I plan to run then go from there.

Last edited:

professorkx

Just finished stretching a CJ5 10 inches (plus linked suspension), and a stretch involves a lot more than just moving axles front and back. Lots of other things to consider like brake lines, 3-brake, exhaust, steering box relocation, swaybar relocstion, etc. Make sure you consider all the that needs to be done and have a good plan. I planned the stretch for months, so wasn't surprised by all the changes that were required. Projects like these are a ton of fun IMHO as long as you have a good plan.

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Figure out look you want too. If your ok with comp cut look the sky is the limit. If you aren't you are boxed in how far you can go. I personally dont like the look but it's all personal taste

JLE21

I did a 8in rear stretch on mine. As stated just have a good plan and be aware of all components that will need to be replaced or modified. here's a couple pics of what was done on mine. 37's will be going on next weekend.

P_20151210_162138.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1421167304726.jpg
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1421167347376.jpg

RDE2ROK

I stretched mine back 12". Moved the gas tank in the tub and ran 14" King Coilovers into the tub as well. 4 linked the rear. It made sense to do it all at the same time. My build thread is RDE2ROK Upgrading to the next level. My wheel base is now 107.5".

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Top Bottom