3" lift enough?

JKUR-08

Hey everyone, so I have parts piling up in the garage right now and I am almost ready to get to work. I plan to run coilovers in the future but it will be well over a year or so before I can afford to dump the time and money for that upgrade. I love wheeling, and I want to make sure 3" EVO is enough to be able to go do some pretty serious wheeling. I am running flat fenders with 35's right now, so would it be smarter to run 4" or will 3" be enough to have fun while I save for the CO? Any input from ya'll is greatly appreciated.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
3" is more than enough to clear 35s and flats. On my 2 door I ran a 2.5" lift and cleared 37s with no problems.

Benito

Caught the Bug
You can get 37s to fit with no lift if you try (read cut) enough...not very functional for wheeling though

JKUR-08

So since I am going with the 3" EVO, which I have already, would ya'll recommend I run 37's? I care more about functionality and ability than anything else.

TennJK

So since I am going with the 3" EVO, which I have already, would ya'll recommend I run 37's? I care more about functionality and ability than anything else.

I have the 3" EVO and I have plenty of room for 37s. The only thing stopping me in the D30 up front. But if you're even considering doing 37s then get them. You'll regret it if you didn't

JKUR-08

I have the 3" EVO and I have plenty of room for 37s. The only thing stopping me in the D30 up front. But if you're even considering doing 37s then get them. You'll regret it if you didn't

That is such a great thing to hear, thank you for chiming in. I am gonna check around for a good deal at a local AT.

JKsurfer

Here'a also a 3" kit with 315's, a true 35 will fit no problem. I think a 37 will definitely rub with the fenders I have and full width bumpers.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 136

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
37" and 3" evo coils. I like the set up. Works for me

Attachments

• 1460639926174.jpg
    1460639926174.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 137
Top Bottom