Soft Top Parts?

trailless

Caught the Bug
I bought a soft top off of CL and I have most of the pets to install it. But, I don't know why all is needed on to attach the soft top to the bracket for the roll bar.

I have the 2 brackets that attach to the roll bar and 4 screws that attach go into the roll bar. What else do I need?

Here's a picture of what I have.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460478112.212585.jpg

USMC Wrangler

I take it you already have to door surrounds? There are the four bolts and two brackets you already mentioned, plus four screws to attach the rear hinges to those roll bar brackets.

Like this...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460502638.108379.jpg

Napalm

I bought a soft top off of CL and I have most of the pets to install it. But, I don't know why all is needed on to attach the soft top to the bracket for the roll bar.

I have the 2 brackets that attach to the roll bar and 4 screws that attach go into the roll bar. What else do I need?

Here's a picture of what I have.

View attachment 198199

As long as you have those two screws that go into the roll bar on each side, as well as the two screws on each side that attach the bows from the soft top to this bracket, you should be good.

trailless

Caught the Bug
I take it you already have to door surrounds? There are the four bolts and two brackets you already mentioned, plus four screws to attach the rear hinges to those roll bar brackets.

Like this...

View attachment 198247

Yeah, I have all the other parts. I'll double check before I try to install it. Thanks! :thumb:

As long as you have those two screws that go into the roll bar on each side, as well as the two screws on each side that attach the bows from the soft top to this bracket, you should be good.

Ok, I guess I'm missing the soft top screws. I'll try to find some online. Thank!

Napalm

Yeah, I have all the other parts. I'll double check before I try to install it. Thanks! :thumb:

Ok, I guess I'm missing the soft top screws. I'll try to find some online. Thank!

Are you missing the ones that connect the bows? I recommend just getting some quick disconnecting ones off of amazon.

USMC Wrangler

Are you missing the ones that connect the bows? I recommend just getting some quick disconnecting ones off of amazon.

Do you have a link for those? I guess the way I'm wording it in the search is why I can't find quick disconnects for the bows. I'm definitely interested in a faster way to remove/install.

Top Bottom