5 255/70/17 tires inside a 2 dr

FishsJK

I'm pretty proud of this it took a little bit of work but I finally got them all in the jeep! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460516103.486741.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460516115.684985.jpg In other news I changed the PCV valve and also cleaned the throttle body of doom.... WHY WAS THIS THING SO NASTY?! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460516168.172428.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460516180.695085.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Holy shit! Keep an eye on that thing. Check that your air filter isn't restricted. More common on diesels or a turbocharged engine, but if your AF is really restricted, the engine will start pulling oil vapor through your pcv system moreso than fresh air through the filter. That's a lot of buildup on that tbody plate.

FishsJK

Holy shit! Keep an eye on that thing. Check that your air filter isn't restricted. More common on diesels or a turbocharged engine, but if your AF is really restricted, the engine will start pulling oil vapor through your pcv system moreso than fresh air through the filter. That's a lot of buildup on that tbody plate.

Air filter is good.. Thinking of going to a CAI I think this is the first time the TB has been cleaned in 90k miles bought it a year ago and just recently really started going through it.

Top Bottom