5 Brand Spank'n New 2013 Moab Wheels and Tires W/Sensors

SRJeep

Hello Everyone,

I ordered a 2013 Wrangler Moab Unlimited. I bought new wheels and tires that I will be taking to the Dealership when the Jeep arrives and I expect it to be in the first half of January. I will be selling all five brand Spank'n new Moab wheels and tires w/sensors that will have zero miles on them. I am looking to get $900 for the entire set. If interested, please contact me as I will be leaving them at the Dealership if I do not have anyone interested once they come in. Need serious buyers only as this Dealership is over two hours away so I will only bring them back with me if I have a buyer lined up, if not, I will take their offer.

Please call 903-804-9786 if interested.

Thanks
Steve

Last edited:

jeffd

Hello Everyone,

I ordered a 2013 Wrangler Moab Unlimited. I bought new wheels and tires that I will be taking to the Dealership when the Jeep arrives and I expect it to be in the first half of January. I will be selling all five brand Spank'n new Moab wheels and tires w/sensors that will have zero miles on them. I am looking to get $900 for the entire set. If interested, please contact me as I will be leaving them at the Dealership if I do not have anyone interested once they come in. Need serious buyers only as this Dealership is over two hours away so I will only bring them back with me if I have a buyer lined up, if not, I will take their offer.

Please call 903-804-9786 if interested.

Thanks
Steve

great price. I wish you were close to Montana.

Top Bottom