Wave from Leander, TX

walrond

I've been lurking for a while since I don't actually have my JK yet. I will be buying a family member's 2013 JKU in October. (it would have been June, but work is sending me overseas for several months). It's a sport with the max towing package (3.73 gears), Limited Slip diff, Customer preferred package 24S and a hard top with tinted windows. It's never been in an accident and has only seen groomed dirt roads. I will definitely be using it off-road as Hidden Falls Adventure Park is only 45 minutes from home. Based off of research I've done on WAYALIFE I will be adding a Rock Krawler 2.5 lift, BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain TA KM2 in size 255/80-R17 (since I don't want to add spacers but would like a taller tire) within the first week or two of owning it. I need to research speakers since the base system sounds incredibly muddy. Soon afterwards I'll be adding a winch and probably a whole lot of other stuff.

walrond

PSX_20151118_174433.jpg

Here is a picture of the JK I will be getting the day it was picked up from the dealer. (That's my Mom in the picture).

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAY; I went to highschool in L.I.S.D. :thumb: I am now living and working in Houston. :standing wave:

Last edited:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from the Houston area!

Why would you go to high school after college?

hahaha, no went to high school, then worked some BS jobs, then college, NOW in houston :thumb: I guess I should have reread what i ment before posting. Fixed it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom