This is WAAAAYYY overdue!!!

8POUND

I've been a member for a while, have posted some stuff watch the videos, which are awesome and respond to a lot of people with questions, new members giving a wave and it got to me thinking, "did I give a wave?".

I just want to apologize to everyone for not giving the wave sooner and introducing myself.

I have a 2014 JKUR, in Granite Crystal, named 8POUND. New to JKs, but this is the 4th Jeep that I've owned. Had a '83 Cherokee Chief (miss it), a '98 Grand Cherokee w/ the 5.9l. I also have an '07 Grand Cherokee SRT8. It's a beast. I named it Juggernaut.

It's good to be part of the forum and discuss issues, projects, advice and the Jeep Wayalife. It's great to talk to people from different backgrounds and experiences. I'm in Colorado, so shout outs to the Mile High!

Mods so far: 35"KO2S on BR Mozambique wheels, 10A F&R bumpers w/ AEV tire carrier (added the EVO tramp stamp for rigidity), MC rockers with flipstep, MC Overland Fenders, CMM grab bars and other stuff that needs to be installed. Once the budget allows, will be looking at upgrading the suspension, axles and installing a winch.

I guess better late than never.........but never late is better. Or something like that!?!? LOL

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome from Boulder. That's a great introduction by the way. Good to have you on board. By the way, if you haven't heard of him, a guy named Anon155 on the internet has a nice WK sitting on 37s. Sweet looking rig. He pops on here from time to time. Here's a pic of his rig.

FullSizeRender.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Welcome from Boulder. That's a great introduction by the way. Good to have you on board. By the way, if you haven't heard of him, a guy named Anon155 on the internet has a nice WK sitting on 37s. Sweet looking rig. He pops on here from time to time. Here's a pic of his rig.

View attachment 198566

I thought that was yours for a second and was like Dang!

GraniteCrystal

And officially welcome 8pound. I think we've chatted a bit back and forth already. Glad to have another Colorado guy with a JKUR in Granite Crystal. We should start a gang :)

8POUND

Thanks everyone. That is a sweet WJ.

Here's a before and current picture of 8POUND and The Juggernaut. If we start the gang, I know how to swing an 8 lb. hammer! LOL

Attachments

• 1460656922089.jpg
    1460656922089.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 1460656968418.jpg
    1460656968418.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 180
  • 1460656981612.jpg
    1460656981612.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 180

Bunz-o-fun

Welcome! I like the second pic better because your Jeep is grown up a bit, and the leaves are gone so we get a taste of what it's like seeing mountains every day. Jealous from Texas.

8POUND

View attachment 198566 [/QUOTE

That rig is sweet! My SRT was close to being a trail rig. It was caught in both of the worst hailstorms in 2014. It was in the shop for repairs, after the first hailstorm for almost 4 months and the day I went to pick it up, it was hit again with hail. Insurance adjuster couldn't believe I was back to the shop, in less than an hour after picking it up. It was in the shop for another 4 months.

Top Bottom