Newer Rubicon stickers on older Rubicon?

DaBank

I removed my Rubicon stickers on my 2010 because they where cracking and peeling. I bought new factory replacement from the Jeep dealer. I am now thinking not installing the 2010 sliver ones I have and getting the newer black/red ones? Has anyone done this, I am not trying to make people think it is newer but because I like the newer ones better. Frank

Kyle7R

It's your Jeep, do what you want.

For what it's worth, I will probably be doing the newer font on my older Rubicon once my stickers are toast.

DaBank

I think I just going to do the newer ones......so I wasted money buying the older ones:( unless someone what's to trade.lol

Speeddmn

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432779399.278128.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432779198.645283.jpg

the ones on our 2010 did the same. Went to pixeldecals.com ordered a set of reflective black with silver border. Took right around 2 weeks but they turned out great.

DaBank

That is the same color as mine, deep water blue pearl. I was thinking about getting the factory ones with the red outlined. I have ARB diff covers and I thought the red would match.lol

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I'm gonna go to pixel decals and get the new lettering in flat black and outlined in reflective black and put it on mine. I like the font of the newer rubicon/rubicon x/etc.

Kyle7R

View attachment 198645 View attachment 198646

the ones on our 2010 did the same. Went to pixeldecals.com ordered a set of reflective black with silver border. Took right around 2 weeks but they turned out great.

View attachment 198675
Same here. I think it looks way better.

I dig that look alot.

I've got a buddy with a vinyl cutter who's offered to make me a set of new stickers, wonder what color combo would look good on white..hmmmmm

Anybody know what the actual name of the font is?

Exodus 4x4

I dig that look alot.

I've got a buddy with a vinyl cutter who's offered to make me a set of new stickers, wonder what color combo would look good on white..hmmmmm

Anybody know what the actual name of the font is?

Don't know the font. I doubt your buddy is set up to make these. It's actually a decal on top of a decal and honestly doesn't cost that much from pixie decal.

Kyle7R

Don't know the font. I doubt your buddy is set up to make these. It's actually a decal on top of a decal and honestly doesn't cost that much from pixie decal.

Shopping on their site now, he's always up for challenges with his vinyl machine, 3D printer, just about anything.

Hell, he just built a walking (rolling?) talking; full size R2D2 that's controlled with a PS3 joystick.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'm doing the opposite. I'm putting the older font "RUBICON" letters on the hard rock/10A powerdome hood. I don't like the red outline on an otherwise all silver and black jeep. Besides, it's cool to be different.

I'm doing the opposite. I'm putting the older font "RUBICON" letters on the hard rock/10A powerdome hood. I don't like the red outline on an otherwise all silver and black jeep. Besides, it's cool to be different.

I agree I have a black one I am waiting on and I plan to do the color matched outlined in mate black. I think it would look good on a silver too. One of the Granite guys did it and it look awesome

Top Bottom