New Shocks

Sooner_Jeeper

Okay everyone, my Bilstein 5100's are on their last leg, going to replace them this summer. I'm looking at either Bilstein 5160's or Teraflex Tuned Fox Remote Reservoir. The roads here in Oklahoma are pretty awful and I'm tired of feeling every single crack in the road. It feels like me jeep will shake apart from how rough the roads are. I need a shock to smooth things out. Show pics and experiences with these shocks.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReBo

Okay everyone, my Bilstein 5100's are on their last leg, going to replace them this summer. I'm looking at either Bilstein 5160's or Teraflex Tuned Fox Remote Reservoir. The roads here in Oklahoma are pretty awful and I'm tired of feeling every single crack in the road. It feels like me jeep will shake apart from how rough the roads are. I need a shock to smooth things out. Show pics and experiences with these shocks.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what I hate most about driving to OKC/Tulsa from Wichita? THOSE ROADS! It's like riding in a horse and buggy. I keep hearing rancho9000 so if you beat me to it keep us posted.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
As mentioned already a lot of folks here run the Rancho 9000s. I was thinking about trying the 7000s because I feel like I'm gonna be too lazy per say to crawl under the jeep and adjust them. So I was gonna stick with the 7000s, I've heard they are good as well.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
As mentioned already a lot of folks here run the Rancho 9000s. I was thinking about trying the 7000s because I feel like I'm gonna be too lazy per say to crawl under the jeep and adjust them. So I was gonna stick with the 7000s, I've heard they are good as well.

I had 7000s on my 2 door , just ordered a set for my JKU. [emoji106]

Top Bottom