N.C. suds and grub

CarolinaDozer

To all the NC jeepers out there I'm trying to get us an official suds and grub going. I've already got a few members from all over NC signed up. We are planning on the first meet the last Saturday of the month. Hopefully we can make it every month! Right now we are going to meet at my shop in Salisbury for the first meet. 1823 South Main Street, Salisbury NC 28144. It is middle ground for a lot of guys. We may mix it up from month to month. There are multiple places for cool pics in the historic down town part of Salisbury and some of the surrounding areas. Also I'm 30 minutes west of the Uwharries. I'd like to meet around 6 so the guys with more of a drive aren't out all night. I have a lot of parking to organize in. Once we are accounted for and hang out a bit there are plenty of spots to eat. A local favorite for a lot is Go Burrito. They have a family area downstairs with a bar on the second level and open air rooftop lounge. If you want to go and this sounds good let me know if you will be there for sure so I can make arrangements for the group. Any suggestions for the next meets etc please let me know. Thanks!
Ben, CarolinaDozer

epetry

I'm down, I'm currently pretty busy planning a wedding and honeymoon and what not but if I can make it I will!!!

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Sorry, that's a 2 hour hike for me, one way. Do something closer to G'boro and I might be able to swing that.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
It's a 3hr 30 minute drive for me but it's worth it sign me up I'll be there
I miss everybody im ready to catch up and would love to do a few trails early that day if we can

CarolinaDozer

I plan on doing it every month if possible. Let me know if there is a more central spot for one I'm down with meeting in Greensboro for the next few.

CarolinaDozer

It's a 3hr 30 minute drive for me but it's worth it sign me up I'll be there
I miss everybody im ready to catch up and would love to do a few trails early that day if we can

If we can get some guys together I'm game. We will have to see who we can persuade.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Hey CarolinaDozer just to let you know I'm not gonna make it best to play it safe this time but if it continues at the end of every month that'll be awesome giving me more chances to attend
Thank you for your devotion of time and effort in putting this together

CarolinaDozer

Hey CarolinaDozer just to let you know I'm not gonna make it best to play it safe this time but if it continues at the end of every month that'll be awesome giving me more chances to attend
Thank you for your devotion of time and effort in putting this together

No problem. We'll catch you another time.

Top Bottom