Wave from South Georgia

WR_Outlander

Hi everyone!

I've got a '09 X. Been able to do a good bit of work to it over the past couple weeks but its still only sitting on 32" tires.... (curse you Quadratec. Backordering the important things, like my new Mickey Thompson setup) I found Wayalife on Youtube about a year ago when I got into Jeeps but I've just now gotten around to joining up here.

Not many hills or rocks to climb around here so I've got to do a little traveling to do anyhting beside running through a muddy trail.

My dad told me when I turned 16 I should get a Jeep, but guess what? I didnt listen. I spent two years in a '66 Mustang. I still love that car, but I should have gotten a Jeep from the start because I'm loving it. I always loved Legos and a Jeep is about the same thing, just WAY more expensive.

Me? I just turned *age redacted* the other day. When I'm not paying tuition you can bet that my money is going toward the Jeep. *cough* or alcohol *cough* *cough*:beer:

Looking forward to talking to some of ya'll and getting some new ideas.

See ya'll around,
Will

IMG_0157.jpg

Last edited:

WR_Outlander

That's cool man. I knew a few folks that went there. I went to Georgia Southern myself.

GS was one of my top picks for college. Had a high school teacher that went there. It pretty much came down to the fact that ABAC is only about 15 minutes from the house. Don't know about y'all but gas mileage isn't my Jeeps strong point. Haha!

Top Bottom