Synergy rear shock relocation

rogerk93

I have a 4inch Currie lift with King 2.5 I got the shocks for s 3-5inch lift and I regret it. I should have gotten the shocks for a 6inch because I'm getting a little more than 4 inches and flex is limited. If I get the shock relocation would it give me a few inches more of flex or save to switch out shocks? They are a few weeks old so I want to avoid doing that. If you guys have any other ideas In mind ill appreciate all help.

mcgyvr

Can you just buy the longer shock shafts from King?
(not sure if that would even work depending on what really changes with the longer lengths.. Not sure if tube,etc.. is also a different length.

But yes if your flex is being limited by the shocks then shock extenders will allow more extension..

NEWrangling

Yes the relocation can yield a gain of 2 inches but I would personally either sell the shocks and get the right size or get extensions.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I know the evo rear mounts, move the shock up 1-1/2" or maybe a little more. With whatever you get, you need to make sure you will not bottom out the shock when fully flexed out. I wish I could tell you which shocks I had on the rear of my 2 door. I was running whatever shocks come with a teraflex 2.5" lift, then upgraded the front shocks to 3-4" lift and added the shock relocation brackets in the rear. With correct bump stops I still had maybe 1" or so of shaft in the rear fully compressed and then I gained the 1-1/2-2" more rear droop.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know the evo rear mounts, move the shock up 1-1/2" or maybe a little more. With whatever you get, you need to make sure you will not bottom out the shock when fully flexed out. I wish I could tell you which shocks I had on the rear of my 2 door. I was running whatever shocks come with a teraflex 2.5" lift, then upgraded the front shocks to 3-4" lift and added the shock relocation brackets in the rear. With correct bump stops I still had maybe 1" or so of shaft in the rear fully compressed and then I gained the 1-1/2-2" more rear droop.

The rock stars move it up 1.5"

Top Bottom