EVO C's & ball joints

Speeddmn

On my phone, my search skills seem to be lacking. Think next upgrade I am going to do will be the C's. Buddy has a welder and I've ran my fair share of beads. My question is with almost 40k miles and 6 years I want to replace my ball joints, was it the rebuildable ones or stock ones worth it?

Also OREhas the gussests for 60, havent gone thru it all but do they charge shipping etc?
Amazon is 70.71 & ebay was 71.somechange.

Either way I plan to order direct from ORE, but want to check.

Plus I need gear oil changes and gonna strip surgace rust off and repaint both axels!

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
On my phone, my search skills seem to be lacking. Think next upgrade I am going to do will be the C's. Buddy has a welder and I've ran my fair share of beads. My question is with almost 40k miles and 6 years I want to replace my ball joints, was it the rebuildable ones or stock ones worth it?

Also OREhas the gussests for 60, havent gone thru it all but do they charge shipping etc?
Amazon is 70.71 & ebay was 71.somechange.

Either way I plan to order direct from ORE, but want to check.

Plus I need gear oil changes and gonna strip surgace rust off and repaint both axels!

I dont think evo charges shipping. But you should give trail jeeps a call! I just placed an order with them. A++

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I dont think evo charges shipping. But you should give trail jeeps a call! I just placed an order with them. A++

Evo doesn't charge shipping because they do not sell direct to customers. ORE most likely will charge shipping but it's not much. You can get the info on their website.

Speeddmn

Evo doesn't charge shipping because they do not sell direct to customers. ORE most likely will charge shipping but it's not much. You can get the info on their website.

What I figured, I am just getting an error and a bunch of computer script when I go to the checkout option.

But... What about those pesky balljoints?

JES

EVO C's & ball joints

If you want to be done with ball joints get the dynatrac rebuildables. Otherwise crown makes a good Oem replacement for a great price.

Pressing those suckers out is a pain in the arse.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you want to be done with ball joints get the dynatrac rebuildables. Otherwise crown makes a good Oem replacement for a great price.

Pressing those suckers out is a pain in the arse.

The oem replacements are junk like the oem. Crown makes a better set that is the same as alloy and the others. Cost is about $100 per side.

Speeddmn

The oem replacements are junk like the oem. Crown makes a better set that is the same as alloy and the others. Cost is about $100 per side.

My stockers have held up fine. Hard pill to swallow for the dynatrac ones, but I guess that is really like 3 sets of replacements.

Just wondering how long they last till you need to rebuild em. Got some good quality preventive maintenance to accomplish pretty soon. Figure if I'm gonna burn some gussets in I might replace thise ball joints also.

TwistedJK

Give Trail Jeeps a call. I just ordered Dynatrac ball joints and JCR Off-road gussets for a little over $500 with free shipping. EVO gussets were not in stock at the time.

Top Bottom