PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye

Pinoy59
04-18-2016, 04:17 PM
I finally picked up an 8.8 axle from a local junkyard and am getting rid of my Dana 35. I wanted to post a little about the swap for those who are interested in doing it themselves.

Axle on its way home from the junkyard. Also picked 199121p a spare set of axle shafts for cheap.
Got it home and started to clean it up and remove the brakes, shafts and brackets.
Got 4.10 gears for a little more power and better gas mileage than my 3.55 gears I have now. But I will have to regear the front when I install it or else I won't be able to use 4 wheel drive.
The gears 199126look good even with 176k miles on them. I will just clean everything up before I put it all back together.
I plan on replacing the axle seals and all the brake pads and shoes before it goes it.
I got ebrake cables from a 95+ ZJ which are a direct fit for the 8.8. They are even a little bit longer than the stock XJ cables so the work with my lift.
I will post more as I get more done.

WJCO
04-18-2016, 04:24 PM
Cool. Looks like a fun project.

BABOOZLE
04-18-2016, 04:27 PM
I did an 8.8 swap on my YJ and everything worked out very well. Good luck with the project.

Pinoy59
04-18-2016, 11:13 PM
Don't waste your time on this site. Too many web wheelers, not enough Jeepers.

Pinoy59
05-18-2016, 02:46 PM
I got everything fully welded and painted and am just waiting for it to dry before I put it in.

I also got a picture of the drive shaft angle at full droop and it looks pretty good.

Scrambler
05-18-2016, 03:42 PM
You got the 8.8 for $103?!?! That is an awesome deal. :thumb:

Pinoy59
05-18-2016, 04:53 PM
You got the 8.8 for $103?!?! That is an awesome deal. :thumb:

After tax!

Pinoy59
05-23-2016, 09:19 PM
I started to put the axle under the Jeep but noticed a problem right away. The u-bolt plates had a hole in the center where the retaining bolt and nut fit but since I have different leaf packs the nut was bigger and would not fit through the hole. The hole needed to be enlarged to about 3/4" to fit. I have a 25/32" drill bit that I used to install my lift kit so I planned to use that. I put the plates on a drill press but the bit got dull so fast it was like trying to drill through unobtainium. After a lot of cutting oil and a few smaller bits, I managed to get them to fit over the nut.
Then I ran into another problem. The truss sits right on the center of the axle tube, and the space between the perch and the truss was not big enough for the u-bolts to fit through. I had to cut off some of the truss on both ends to get them to fit.
Once I got the nuts torqued down I tried to put the bolts through the shock mounts, but the u-bolt made it impossible to get it through the hole. So I had to take the u-bolts back off and put the shocks on first.
I got the axle shafts back in and the cross pin as well but found that the spider gears had moved while the pin was out so that the pin wouldn't go through initially. Luckily that's a pretty easy fix. I got the brake rotors and calipers on and just need to get the hard lines figured out.
I did learn that the e-brake cables from a ZJ will not work on a 97+ XJ because the ZJ cables mount in the center and are the same length while the XJ cables mount on the drivers side and one is much longer than the other. East coast gear supply has a set but they cost $100 + shipping. I will most likely have to spend the money since no one makes them.
The only thing left to do is drill the hole for the vent and mount the soft line to the axle and connect the hard lines to it.

WJCO
05-23-2016, 09:39 PM
I started to put the axle under the Jeep but noticed a problem right away. The u-bolt plates had a hole in the center where the retaining bolt and nut fit but since I have different leaf packs the nut was bigger and would not fit through the hole. The hole needed to be enlarged to about 3/4" to fit. I have a 25/32" drill bit that I used to install my lift kit so I planned to use that. I put the plates on a drill press but the bit got dull so fast it was like trying to drill through unobtainium. After a lot of cutting oil and a few smaller bits, I managed to get them to fit over the nut.
Then I ran into another problem. The truss sits right on the center of the axle tube, and the space between the perch and the truss was not big enough for the u-bolts to fit through. I had to cut off some of the truss on both ends to get them to fit.
Once I got the nuts torqued down I tried to put the bolts through the shock mounts, but the u-bolt made it impossible to get it through the hole. So I had to take the u-bolts back off and put the shocks on first.
I got the axle shafts back in and the cross pin as well but found that the spider gears had moved while the pin was out so that the pin wouldn't go through initially. Luckily that's a pretty easy fix. I got the brake rotors and calipers on and just need to get the hard lines figured out.
I did learn that the e-brake cables from a ZJ will not work on a 97+ XJ because the ZJ cables mount in the center and are the same length while the XJ cables mount on the drivers side and one is much longer than the other. East coast gear supply has a set but they cost $100 + shipping. I will most likely have to spend the money since no one makes them.
The only thing left to do is drill the hole for the vent and mount the soft line to the axle and connect the hard lines to it.

Glad to see you worked through the snags. That's part of a custom project.

Pinoy59
05-23-2016, 09:49 PM
Glad to see you worked through the snags. That's part of a custom project.

yeah I always run into something on my projects that takes way more time than I anticipated, but it hasn't been too bad so far. I am hoping to finish today or tomorrow and get back on the road. :)

boostdtalon
05-23-2016, 11:51 PM
Nice write up. I plan on doing this with my YJ, if I don't locate an XJ Dana 44 or Wagoneer 44's.

Pinoy59
05-24-2016, 03:07 PM
Nice write up. I plan on doing this with my YJ, if I don't locate an XJ Dana 44 or Wagoneer 44's.

The 8.8 is stronger than the dana 44 by about 30%, plus it has bigger bearings and ring and pinion, and is pretty easy to put in a YJ if you are still SUA. Do what works best for you. Good luck finding a Dana 44 :)

dillard09
05-24-2016, 03:10 PM
I put a 8.8 in YJ as well. Went 4.56, Detroit, and Chromoly shafts. Never had a problem with it running 35s. Pretty good little axle for cheap. And WAY stronger than that turdy5.

boostdtalon
05-25-2016, 09:29 PM
Oh I've read up a bit on the 8.8. Finding the 44's is near impossible and finding an 8.8 is as easy as going to pick and pull. I'm still spring under and will probably stay that way. I want to regear mine to 4.56's. Just don't want to waste my time with the Dana 35.

Pinoy59
05-28-2016, 03:13 AM
Back on the road again!

WJCO
05-28-2016, 03:28 AM
Back on the road again!

Sweet. You got that done quick. Question are those bushwackers? How do they do with tree contact? I'm getting ready to put some on next week.

Pinoy59
05-28-2016, 03:29 AM
Sweet. You got that done quick. Question are those bushwackers? How do they do with tree contact? I'm getting ready to put some on next week.

They are actually pretty durable.

WJCO
05-28-2016, 03:33 AM
They are actually pretty durable.

Good to hear. I know they're only fastened with small screws. And there's a lot of narrow trails here.

Pinoy59
05-29-2016, 02:57 AM
Good to hear. I know they're only fastened with small screws. And there's a lot of narrow trails here.

Yeah there are 9 per flare though. The ones I have are Rugged Ridge, not bushwacker but they are still really strong. If you are going slow I don't think you would rip one off on a tree. They are definitely worth having to keep the mud and rocks away from the body and windshield. I paid $270 for mine which is about half the price of the Bushwackers, I am happy with my purchase. I will say that they don't have as much clearance as the Bushwackers so I had to modify my front ones to allow more flex. I mounted them about 3"-4" higher than the instructions.

thardy
07-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Just out of curiosity, what was the reason for adding the truss during the swap?

GR8WHITE
07-02-2016, 05:49 PM
Just out of curiosity, what was the reason for adding the truss during the swap?

Trusses add much needed horsepower and very important speed holes.

Pinoy59
07-02-2016, 05:56 PM

It keeps the axle from bending but my Cherokee is pretty light so that shouldn't be a problem. It also helps keep the axle tubes from spinning because it has to move both at the same time. I welded the tubes to the housing just to make sure this wouldn't happen as it is common with the 8.8 axle. The truss came with the brackets in the swap kit which was a deal I couldn't pass up. Plus they look cool and make you feel safe. :) I hope I answered your question.

MR.Ty
07-02-2016, 07:05 PM
The 8.8 is stronger than the dana 44 by about 30%, plus it has bigger bearings and ring and pinion, and is pretty easy to put in a YJ if you are still SUA. Do what works best for you. Good luck finding a Dana 44 :)

Hey I hope you don't mind but I removed your embedded link to another forum. If you wish to share any info it would be appreciated if you copy it over to here.

Pinoy59
07-02-2016, 07:08 PM
Hey I hope you don't mind but I removed your embedded link to another forum. If you wish to share any info it would be appreciated if you copy it over to here.
Heaven forbid there be more than one forum in the world.

cozdude
07-02-2016, 07:13 PM

Heaven forbid you read the rules

CAN I POST LINKS OR DIRECT MEMBERS TO OTHER JEEP RELATED FORUMS, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE CHANNELS OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES?
No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other Jeep related forums, facebook pages, Google+, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content

MR.Ty
07-02-2016, 07:16 PM

I agree but sadly there are. Many with terrible information too. But with your help we can collectively gather all of the good info too one place and not have to shift through the rubbish that is out there.

Pinoy59
07-02-2016, 07:20 PM
I agree but sadly there are. Many with terrible information too. But with your help we can collectively gather all of the good info too one place and not have to shift through the rubbish that is out there.

I just did want to make the thread really long with information that some may not want to read. Hence the link that they could follow if desired.
I didn't mean to break a rule. I didn't know it was forbidden. I meant to be helpful.

Pinoy59
07-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Heaven forbid you read the rules

CAN I POST LINKS OR DIRECT MEMBERS TO OTHER JEEP RELATED FORUMS, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE CHANNELS OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA SITES?
No. We ask that you NOT post links or direct members to other Jeep related forums, facebook pages, Google+, chat rooms, YouTube channels or other social media outlets. Soliciting traffic to anyone of these sites is not allowed. Please be advised that your post may be edited or removed if it contains such content

Any link at all is soliciting something. Almost everything could be considered jeep related. the link was information about a Ford. Maybe they should remove that feature from the site as not to allow members to break said rule. Just an idea.

cozdude
07-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Any link at all is soliciting something. Almost everything could be considered jeep related. the link was information about a Ford. Maybe they should remove that feature from the site as not to allow members to break said rule. Just an idea.

It was directing someone to another jeep forum which violates the rules. Learn to read

thardy
07-02-2016, 10:33 PM
It keeps the axle from bending but my Cherokee is pretty light so that shouldn't be a problem. It also helps keep the axle tubes from spinning because it has to move both at the same time. I welded the tubes to the housing just to make sure this wouldn't happen as it is common with the 8.8 axle. The truss came with the brackets in the swap kit which was a deal I couldn't pass up. Plus they look cool and make you feel safe. :) I hope I answered your question.

Ok, so it actually has nothing to do with the actual swap. I couldn't think of a reason to need one when staying with the leaf spring setup.

OverlanderJK
07-02-2016, 11:59 PM
Stop being such a fucking pussy.

OverlanderJK
07-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Thanks for letting me know.

You are a little bitch. Get lost fucker.

You realize I can see every time you hit that little button right? You are dumb.

OverlanderJK
07-03-2016, 12:26 AM
Try private messages. They don't distract from the purpose of the thread. And trolling is trolling whether you are a moderator or a lolwly "consumer".

Try not being a pussy for once in your life.

TrainWreck618
07-03-2016, 12:57 AM
Why is there so many deleted posts? I keep trying to read through and it seems like stuff is being removed

cozdude
07-03-2016, 01:01 AM
Why is there so many deleted posts? I keep trying to read through and it seems like stuff is being removed

Cause the OP got butt hurt when he realized he broke the rules

TrainWreck618
07-03-2016, 01:27 AM
The OP sent me a private message and it won't allow me to respond. He seems frustrated.. lol

Lance628
07-03-2016, 01:30 AM
The OP sent me a private message and it won't allow me to respond. He seems frustrated.. lol

Why is he sending pms instead of posting in the thread

TrainWreck618
07-03-2016, 02:12 AM
Why is he sending pms instead of posting in the thread

I guess he's embarrassed? He just wanted to let me know he was leaving because he wasn't happy, and sent me a link to some site I'm not interested in.

wayoflife
07-05-2016, 04:27 PM
Okay, unlike some people who chose to stay at home and playing on the internet over a holiday weekend, Cindy and I were up in the mountains spending our time with friends. Needless to say, I was a bit surprised to see the following PM's and after catching up on things, decided they needed to be posted up here. Here's the first one I got from this guy.

What is the WAYALIFE.com policy on profanity? I have seen other forums automatically edit profanity, but was unsure of the policy of this forum. I was under the impression that this was a family friendly site, meaning I could let my children read WAYALIFE.com content (other than "the 8th slot", said to be the "adult" section), but after seeing a moderatorator's signature I am doubting that now. I know you are a busy man and thank you for your time.

Seemed reasonable enough to me and at least he was polite but when I didn't respond to him in a timely manner - you know, like an hour, he sent this follow up.

Hey Eddie,
After being attacked (trolled) by a few administrators I regret to inform you that I will not be returning to this site and will not recommend this site to any of my friends or fellow Jeepers at the chance that they will be treated as I have been. I expected admisitrators to be mature people, but have found otherwise, resorting to insults and name calling like little children. I am only writing this to you so that you can correct the problem if you see fit. I don't think this reflects on you and your character but is your responsibility as owner of the site. I understand that keeping track of everything every member says is a daunting task but when one (or multiple) of the few administrators does something so blatantly against the rules, the problem needs to be handled. I wish you the best and hope to see you on the trails.

Feel free to contact me at ..... Text or call is fine.
I most likely won't respond to a PM on here.

"Keep the shiney side up, all 4 on the floor and with any luck i will see you on the trail" :)

In the mean time, he apparently reported several posts to complain about moderators swearing at him and then tried to edit out all his posts so that people couldn't see what really happened. At this point and time, his account was "suspsended" - NOT "banned" like he'll try to tell you and there is a difference. This was done to prevent him from editing out his posts and hiding what really happened. Because of it, the following email was sent to me.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:10 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us Form - Banned

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us form by Pinoy59 ( mailto:kallam_kruse@hotmail.com ).

--------------------------------

I had hoped to delete my posts before I was banned so that the administrators would not be able to troll me more. But thus is life. I know I didn't do anything wrong and am happy to leave but know that the problem is with you not me. Any one who looks at what happened could plainly see that.

Referring Page:
IP Address: 174.24.58.58
User Name: Pinoy59
User ID: 25845

And then, when I didn't get back to him because, you know, I was being so unreasonable by having fun with friends up in the mountain on a holiday weekend, he sent me the follow up email shortly there after.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 7:50 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us Form - Suspended

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum Contact Us form by Pinoy59 ( mailto:kallam_kruse@hotmail.com ).

Hello, I would like my case reviewed. I did brake a rule but it was on accident and was corrected immediately. I feel like the administrators were attacking me openly on the forum so I messaged them and tried to work it out. I did not respond to their childish attacks becuase that is not the right thing to do and I didn't want to fill my thread with a bunch of drama. Shortly after that I was suspended for the rule violation (which happened a couple months ago). I would like to not be suspended anymore. Please email me at Kallam_kruse@.... Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Referring Page:
IP Address: 174.24.58.58
User Name: Pinoy59
User ID: 25845

This morning, I just started to catch up on my emails and all the silliness that went on over the holiday weekend when I got a YouTube notice of possible spam.

Guess what I should have learned from all this is to never get out in my Jeep and spend a holiday weekend with friends because sensitive grown men will get butthurt on the internet and blame me for it if I do :rolleyes2:

wayoflife
07-05-2016, 04:37 PM
LOL! Just as I was posting all this, I got another YouTube notice from this guy...

Again, all my fault for him getting butt hurt and to the point where he feels the need to troll my YouTube channel.

Sharkey
07-05-2016, 04:38 PM
We really need a pussy emoticon.

WJCO
07-05-2016, 04:42 PM
All your fault, Eddie. No more vacation time for you.

And the moderators that called him out for braking the rules, that was 'all about money.' :eek:

DWiggles
07-05-2016, 04:48 PM
All your fault, Eddie. No more vacation time for you.

And the moderators that called him out for braking the rules, that was 'all about money.' :eek:

Doll la dolla Billz :idontknow:

TRLJNKY
07-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Huh. Everyone in WAL has welcomed me in like their long lost cousin Cavi with 0 issues. Just maybe its the person not forum. I know im reaching a bit. The OP just needs to rub some dirt on it and move on. Glad you enjoyed your weekend

Edit: cant spell lost lol

wayoflife
07-05-2016, 04:58 PM
LOL!! Looks like this guy is on a mission. Just saw he's been posting up on our FB page.

wayoflife
07-05-2016, 05:00 PM
I gotta say, for a guy who supposedly wants me to respond to him, he's sure making it really hard for me to want to do so.

benatc1
07-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Well Eddie, you had a good run, but i think this guy is finally going to bring you down with all of his posts.. :crazyeyes: i dont understand how people get so butt hurt over the internet, im sure it gets comical. But hey sounds like you had a good 4th and thats all that matters.

WJCO
07-05-2016, 05:04 PM
I gotta say, for a guy who supposedly wants me to respond to him, he's sure making it really hard for me to want to do so.

No kidding, I think I can predict the type up response you'll get....

benatc1
07-05-2016, 05:06 PM

now here is a good idea

MR.Ty
07-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Good thing he understood FB privacy settings before posting. No one will be able to see all of his personal info...... :crazyeyes:

MR.Ty
07-05-2016, 05:10 PM
No kidding, I think I can predict the type up response you'll get....

I thought I was being rather polite too. :grayno:

wayoflife
07-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Seriously, by the way he responded to MR.Ty, you'd think he just got some kind of big FU. :naw:

I looked at his FB account just to see who we were dealing with here and yet again, I was shocked to see that he was in fact a grown man. :naw:

wayoflife
07-05-2016, 05:25 PM
So, I was trying to figure out why YouTube was considering his posts to be spam and so I looked and found that he's been posting the same shit on EVERY SINGLE ONE of our videos. Clearly, this guy has got a real hard on for me now and is on some kind of jihad. LOL

WJCO
07-05-2016, 05:29 PM

TRLJNKY
07-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Lmao WJCO..

JAGS
07-05-2016, 05:38 PM
This guy is a grown up and he's talking about cyber bullying.

cozdude
07-05-2016, 05:41 PM
Wow just wow not really surprised with how he acted originally on here

BeniaminV
07-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Just sad. I recently joined and all of you guys have been nothing but nice and willing to help. Guy needs to grow a pair and stop letting the Internet get to him. Maybe find himself a little "safe space" like most young adults needs now a days.

wayoflife
07-05-2016, 05:43 PM
This guy is a grown up and he's talking about cyber bullying.

Isn't cyber bullying when you keep on posting shit on someone's YouTube channel or FB page with the intent and hopes of hurting someone? :thinking:

BeniaminV
07-05-2016, 05:43 PM
My phone messed up and posted the same thing twice.

Please don't ban me hahahaha jk jk

Ginz
07-05-2016, 05:48 PM
Isn't cyber bullying when you keep on posting shit on someone's YouTube channel or FB page with the intent and hopes of hurting someone? :thinking:

🤔🤔🤔it would appear so lmfao

wayoflife
07-05-2016, 05:50 PM
it would appear so lmfao

Okay - unless I'm mistaken, I think that's what this is guy is trying to do to me :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

BeniaminV
07-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Okay - unless I'm mistaken, I think that's what this is guy is trying to do to me :thinking: :idontknow: :crazyeyes:

The bullied became the bully. To think, he got offended by the Internet yet still has the ability to vote for our president. Smdh.

JAGS
07-05-2016, 06:00 PM

Grow up Eddie! :crazyeyes:

In case you get butthurt, just remember, you are good enough, you are smart enough and doggonit, people like you. :cheesy::cheesy::friends::grouphug:

All this over literally a couple posts pointing out the rules and overlander calling him a stupid fucker (or similar). That's like overlander just saying hello.

BenJKWrangler15
07-05-2016, 06:02 PM

^^^^^ I second this!

LOL!! Looks like this guy is on a mission. Just saw he's been posting up on our FB page.

Damn Daniel

So, I was trying to figure out why YouTube was considering his posts to be spam and so I looked and found that he's been posting the same shit on EVERY SINGLE ONE of our videos. Clearly, this guy has got a real hard on for me now and is on some kind of jihad. LOL

Allah akbar:cheesy: Seriously, he got butt hurt hardcore.

LOOOL, keyboard warriors, keyboard warriors everywhere. Brace yourself keyboard-winter' coming.

Ginz
07-05-2016, 06:07 PM

Coming back from vacation like...

Lance628
07-05-2016, 06:15 PM
This guy is clearly a douche and has nothing better to do then start shit

Mike_JK_Houston_711
07-05-2016, 06:36 PM
This guy is completely out of control. It's pretty funny in a pathetic kind of way. Regardless of the outcome, Eddy, I would be a bit cautious around town the next few days. Sounds like this idiot might be stalking you to get a response to his original PM lol

Ginz
07-05-2016, 06:41 PM
This guy is completely out of control. It's pretty funny in a pathetic kind of way. Regardless of the outcome, Eddy, I would be a bit cautious around town the next few days. Sounds like this idiot might be stalking you to get a response to his original PM lol

This is the vibe I'm getting...

Mike_JK_Houston_711
07-05-2016, 06:46 PM

This is the vibe I'm getting...

LOL exactly what I was thinking.

BeniaminV
07-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Allah akbar:cheesy: Seriously, he got butt hurt hardcore.

You mean Aloha Snack bar?

Ginz
07-05-2016, 06:59 PM

Careful Eddie....

pinkcamotexan
07-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Eddie's like

DWiggles
07-05-2016, 07:30 PM

:cheesy::cheesy:

pinkcamotexan
07-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Too much??? Lol

Lance628
07-05-2016, 08:13 PM

Grubbicon
07-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Im just gonna leave this here...

Judesign
07-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Man keep em coming. This is turning into an entertaining thread lmao. I love when Eddie goes on vacation and overlander makes new friends....

pinkcamotexan
07-05-2016, 08:31 PM

Lance628
07-05-2016, 08:33 PM

Ginz
07-05-2016, 08:35 PM

Dun dun....

Ginz
07-05-2016, 08:37 PM

pinkcamotexan
07-05-2016, 08:40 PM
Bahahahahahahaha

BeniaminV
07-05-2016, 08:41 PM

Lance628
07-05-2016, 08:55 PM

Ginz
07-05-2016, 08:57 PM

pinkcamotexan
07-05-2016, 09:11 PM

notnalc68
07-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Just sad. I recently joined and all of you guys have been nothing but nice and willing to help. Guy needs to grow a pair and stop letting the Internet get to him. Maybe find himself a little "safe space" like most young adults needs now a days.

If everyone didn't wear their feelings on their sleeves. Most everyone here is helpful, even if they talk a little smack

BeniaminV
07-05-2016, 09:29 PM
If everyone didn't wear their feelings on their sleeves. Most everyone here is helpful, even if they talk a little smack

Hey I'm a noob when it comes to the jeep. So I expect some people making fun of me about things I don't know about but really? It's the Internet. Don't like what someone says or does. Ignore it. Move on. You posted something that was against the rules. People called you out on it. Someone poked fun at it. Didn't like it. Oh well. Don't cry about it. Like I said. I'm a noob. Most if not all of you would know more about things than I do. I'll take the criticism but in the end I'll learn something. I'm sure I'm bound to break a few rules. Correct me. Make fun of me. It's the Internet.

Dalton gang
07-05-2016, 09:37 PM
I dont know were you guys get all those pics but thats some cool shit haha :D

BeniaminV
07-05-2016, 09:46 PM

Google my good friend. Google. Haha.

Zerofaith
07-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Glad you had fun bro don't let some but hurt person who has no life them selves. You made this forum so likeminded people can meet up have fun off-roading lol not to stay home and troll the forums every one here has done nothing to me but treat me with divinity and respect which I don't get most places but here I do so have a blast off-roading keep the shines side up bro

2nd.gunman
07-06-2016, 12:55 AM
Holy shit! That guy went off the deep end real quick!

It looks like Eddie ruined his holiday weekend [emoji23]

pinkcamotexan
07-06-2016, 01:27 AM

I have a shit ton of them!! I could pretty much have a solid conversation with just meme's! Sad, but true!