Flashlight Mount

Diablo

Hello, I ordered this flashlight mount and thought you all might like it as well. It's from RubiTrux and looks like it will fit any D-Cell size flashlights.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461025975.771280.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461025992.696036.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461026048.161136.jpg

5280Sapper

Looks pretty slick... I had just got my Quick Fist clamps in and no have to make a drop down similar because they are big clamps..

WJCO

Meme King
Looks pretty slick... I had just got my Quick Fist clamps in and no have to make a drop down similar because they are big clamps..

Quick fist clamps are awesome but it may be tricky to custom fab a flashlight moiunt there with them.

5280Sapper

Quick fist clamps are awesome but it may be tricky to custom fab a flashlight moiunt there with them.

I'll post a pic after I finish it... To cold here in Colorado at the moment and corvette will be totaled if it gets snowed on!!! Hahahaha

RRien07

I bough the clips for a mag light, they look about the same as you have in your pics. But my seats in my 07 JKU are a little different and the clips would not fit where you have yours. So what I did as pick up a peace of aluminum and fab it to the same contour of the secant frame then rivet it to the seat side rail making a little larger surface area for my mounts. If you want pics let me know, cheap and easy and clean just need to pull the seat out and paint it up.

Top Bottom