Wave from Central California

RocknJK

Hey everyone glad to be a part of the forum. I live in Visalia in Central California. I got bit by the jeep bug a long time ago but never had a chance to own one until about 5 years ago. I bought a 1989 YJ fully built for rock crawling tube fenders, built axels lockers, skid plates and armor, ect... I love it but with a family I need 4 doors and something more reliable! Sold it and bought 2007 JKUR about a year ago that's pretty well built. Some of the mods include 3.5" Rubicon Express Super-flex Short Arm lift, full belly skids, aftermarket drive shafts, sleeved and gusseted front axel with RCV axels, synergy high steer kit, Custom built safari rack with led light bar, and much more... I couldn't be happier. It amazes me where this thing can go. I'm also a new member of a small jeep club out of Porterville called Going Rogue. Thanks and see you around the forum!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461029209.807165.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Welcome from Tehachapi , hour east of that shithole Bakersfield.

Never heard of that club, but welcome !'

RocknJK

Welcome from Tehachapi , hour east of that shithole Bakersfield.

Never heard of that club, but welcome !'

It's a small group that broke off from Sequoia Sidewinders also from Porterville. It's a new group less then a year old. Been through Tehachapi many times. We did a run last December to Red Rock Canyon and ran "last chance canyon" was a lot of fun. I've done a lot of dirt bike riding in Jawbone Canyon also.

Nice to see people from Hanford that's right next door!

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
It's a small group that broke off from Sequoia Sidewinders also from Porterville. It's a new group less then a year old. Been through Tehachapi many times. We did a run last December to Red Rock Canyon and ran "last chance canyon" was a lot of fun. I've done a lot of dirt bike riding in Jawbone Canyon also.

Nice to see people from Hanford that's right next door!

Thanks for the welcomes! :)

Jawbone has a cool fire road that goes from redrock to lake Isabella

Top Bottom