seek help: Problem of ESP light is solid light

Bluetango

Hi every one

Yesterday, I drive my jk 2015 on the road, the ESP light suddenly light, and did not off. I try to restart the engine again, but the ESP light still on and it is solid light.
My jeep never real off road, only some rough country road. It is stock JK Sport 4dr, 3.6l, now done the 2rd service 1 month and total 23879km.

I check other guys post, but my trouble is different. I did not have BAS light at the time, only ESP light, and I have not done the off road drive.

Today morning, I first start the ESP light still there, but after drove some Kms the light off. This problem have showen another time 2 month ago.

Is this serious problem?

I planed this week put on the new 285 70 R17 MT tire and new wheel as well, if this problem need go back to dealer and the new tires will bad for my warranty, I need tell the tire shop delay the plan. If it is normal and it will gone themselves or easy fix, I will do my plan.

20160419_190714.jpg

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Start by checking tire pressure, mud build up around hubs, and look for torn speed sensor wires. If you have a parts store near you, sometimes they will pull codes for free.

Top Bottom