Four Weeks of Free Coopers!

Discount Tire

57111db158792-WooBox_COOPER_MainImage_WK01.jpg

Whether your roads are paved, gravel, or made of mud, you need the right tires to conquer such terrain. Between the Cooper Discoverer MTP, ATP, and HTP, we have got you covered. Pick which road you would like to take on for your chance to win a set (of 4) Cooper Tires and let your journey begin!

Details: All Roads Lead To Cooper Tire | Poll

*This is not a forum specific giveaway; see official rules for additional details.

WJCO

Meme King
Looks like you have to have a Facebook account to enter. I won't be winning this one. :grayno:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Perspective is everything. You don't have the RIGHT to enter a contest and you don't have the RIGHT to win tires or have anything else handed to you.

Discount Tires - Thank you for giving people an opportunity to win something. Even though I can't partake because I'm not much of a FB guy, I still appreciate you putting out a contest so other people have the chance to win something. :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Perspective is everything. You don't have the RIGHT to enter a contest and you don't have the RIGHT to win tires or have anything else handed to you.

Discount Tires - Thank you for giving people an opportunity to win something. Even though I can't partake because I'm not much of a FB guy, I still appreciate you putting out a contest so other people have the chance to win something. :thumb:

All of this^^^^

Eugene the Jeep

I have no problem with Discount Tire. I have used them for years and always get great service, great products from a great compnay. It's great that they give people the opportunity win free stuff. Like Sharkey I'm just not into Facebook.

WJCO

Meme King

For the record, I am in full agreement here with Sharkey. My post above was not meant to knock the contest or Discount at all. Although I was a little bummed, It was merely a comment, that's all. It is awesome of Discount to give away the tires.

It is a little frustrating that there are a lot of things online that require a facebook account to partake in, but that is neither here nor there.

Discount Tire

We appreciate the comments, everyone.

We know not everyone has a FB account, heck I don't even have one, but figured we'd share the information with you all here.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
We appreciate the comments, everyone.

We know not everyone has a FB account, heck I don't even have one, but we figured we'd share the information with you all here.

It is appreciated for sure. And with how big facebook is, it is a great business move on your part for sure.

chipper

Thanks. Just signed up. Fingers crossed !!!!!
BTW it didn't seem like you need FB to enter. Only to find out who wins. Just a thought. I'm sure none FB users know someone on FB that could let them know.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. Just signed up. Fingers crossed !!!!!
BTW it didn't seem like you need FB to enter. Only to find out who wins. Just a thought. I'm sure none FB users know someone on FB that could let them know.

After I clicked the poll and entered my info, it wanted me to log in with Facebook for the next step. Who knows then? Maybe it took my info before that? :idontknow:

chipper

After I clicked the poll and entered my info, it wanted me to log in with Facebook for the next step. Who knows then? Maybe it took my info before that? :idontknow:

Oh crap. Yea maybe so then. I have it on my phone so it just put me through. That sucks.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Like sharked no FB for me. Maybe my wife want's some new, new tires for the jeep? Thanks to DT for the giveaway. :thumb:

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug

^^^^ What Sharkey said. The only social media I do is right here. Best of luck to all who enter. :)

Top Bottom