Bartact/trekarmor

FishsJK

Just installed these seat covers man do I love them! They make the stock seats super comfy as well plus they give the 07-10 interior a much needed facelift. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461163069.279436.jpg

swampdog

They sure do, I've been contemplating ordering these things for a while and found a great deal on them.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Those are nice. Do they have Molle compatible backs? Anyway we can get a photo of the back side?

You can just take a look at mine in person. But yes, Molle compatible backs and sides. I love the covers. The only downside is the OEM seat heaters don't feel quite as hot since they are now covered with an extra thick layer.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Can you still open your center console? Mine hits the covers if I mount anything on the inside sides of the seats.

FishsJK

Sorry just saw this guys had 2 presentations and 2 exams today for class it's been a long day.. If you're still wanting a pic from the backside tomorrow I can snap one for you!

FishsJK

You can just take a look at mine in person. But yes, Molle compatible backs and sides. I love the covers. The only downside is the OEM seat heaters don't feel quite as hot since they are now covered with an extra thick layer.

I just installed heaters when I threw these bad boys on! Haven't wired them in yet but the girlfriend is super excited for the warm buns on late nights coming home from the lake and the extra storage bag she has to keep all her crap in. Lucky me jeep will now be picked up after she gets out!

Desert Crawler

Nice Sharkey. I used the Molle straps to put a holster in the same place on mine. Been contemplating getting the inflatable lumbar supports for them.

FishsJK

Buys Mollie tailgate holder...girlfriend takes it over... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461249155.135287.jpg not really, my friend just sent this to me! Poor jeep!

Top Bottom